muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Museum Buildings

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 5, 16 2:34 PM
You can't put any of your building around the museum until you have all Blueprint pieces for all buildings is that correct or not?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Museum Buildings

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 5, 16 3:15 PM
muttmom wrote:You can't put any of your building around the museum until you have all Blueprint pieces for all buildings is that correct or not?

No you can. The only blueprint I was interested in for now fast like was the warehouse. I have to rush to get Valentines in for Odin. So that is already building and level one should be done in a few hours. I will work on the other blueprints in time.
Remember the warehouse has to be at level three before you enter and trigger Odins collection quests. So Im rushing for that. I already have Italy in master level from all my IEI-ing to collect fuel to collect building materials !

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:Museum Buildings

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 5, 16 3:48 PM
blue - may you should switch to Egypt for a while. Has the added bonus of giving you hammers which you can use on your beloved turtle.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 5, 16 4:06 PM
I already got that sucker on con-ah-suer 12!! Working Indo now for some screwdrivers. I am on con-ah-suer level 6 on that sucker and I got 1 stinking screwdriver to show for it!!!! I hate, just hate BUSY work and this whole thing is IT!

I am treating it all as a new experience and I am going to TSUE the heck outta this. TSue=on a mission ! I want to see Odins face again!! God only knows why but its my determination.

I got the Turtle under wraps....got more hammers than Thor!

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 5, 16 4:41 PM
Blue, if you get a message from me say "Confused" disregard I figured out what I needed to do.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 5, 16 4:49 PM
LOL I enjoyed that message though and I answered you just in case! LOL!! loved it. hahahaaha!
Muttmom you make me smile, thank you!

Edited on 01/05/2016 at 4:53:37 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 5, 16 7:34 PM
Bluex wrote:I already got that sucker on con-ah-suer 12!! Working Indo now for some screwdrivers. I am on con-ah-suer level 6 on that sucker and I got 1 stinking screwdriver to show for it!!!! I hate, just hate BUSY work and this whole thing is IT!

I am treating it all as a new experience and I am going to TSUE the heck outta this. TSue=on a mission ! I want to see Odins face again!! God only knows why but its my determination.

I got the Turtle under wraps....got more hammers than Thor!

If you're TSUEing, I hope you remember to use a keepsake timer. And keep repeating "I only have to do this for 30 minutes".

My mission is to finish the museum complex before Valentine Day. Then after Valentine Day, I won't have to see Fatima again.

I also want to collect lots of binoculars so I can GURU that Valentine mini game in the bird sanctuary during the Valentine event.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 6, 16 5:59 AM
That's a good plan and I am sure you WILL do it too! So the bird sanctuary is it for Valentines then, I forgot...As far as the timekeeper, I gotta use up all that stuff I have over 80 of them dragonfly brooches as is.

I had the botanicals this morning. Ughh! That 10 game gave me fits...Spent some gold this morning bypassing all that mess can't be bothered with them leaves and flowers.

Now what do I always tell folks not to do. No not the poking, but well upgrade something during an event. So what does this dang fool go and do! Decide to upgrade the AES museum to pirate in the middle of my blueprints quests. Thank god you can get in to the office from the quests. I have no idea what I was thinking, just dumb!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 6, 16 7:24 AM
Bluex wrote:That's a good plan and I am sure you WILL do it too! So the bird sanctuary is it for Valentines then, I forgot...As far as the timekeeper, I gotta use up all that stuff I have over 80 of them dragonfly brooches as is.

I had the botanicals this morning. Ughh! That 10 game gave me fits...Spent some gold this morning bypassing all that mess can't be bothered with them leaves and flowers.

Now what do I always tell folks not to do. No not the poking, but well upgrade something during an event. So what does this dang fool go and do! Decide to upgrade the AES museum to pirate in the middle of my blueprints quests. Thank god you can get in to the office from the quests. I have no idea what I was thinking, just dumb!!

We only HAVE to play the bird sanctuary game once during Valentine Day, for a quest, that collectible also shows up in one of the cities. Since this will be the 3rd time I play V-Day, instead of going for the obvious gold-making collection, I thought I'd do something different.

Regarding the museum, I'm wondering if it would have been a better idea to wait until the Pirate Day event to enter the buildings and trigger the quests for the exhibits. Possible fuel saver?

Go to: