Secret Locations, Episode 1 (Levels 1-10)

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Jan 5, 16 4:43 PM
Hello all! I've seen lots of interest in the secret locations, and since I have benefited from notes in the forums of similar things for other games, I decided to try and pay back a bit to the community as it were by doing the same here. I'm basically taking notes as I go through the game, and I'll be posting them here in chunks of 10 levels as I finish each Episode. This will 1) allow people to see the results of the early stages faster than if I waited to post the whole list, and 2) keep the post lengths manageable, hopefully! (Oops, it looks like I have to break up even the Episode 1 list into 2 posts anyway, and the lists are only going to get longer as Episode 2 levels seem to have 3 secrets each instead of 2! I think I'm going to make a new thread for each Episode, and divide up the lists into 2 or 3 posts at the beginning of each thread.) Lastly, if I made any mistakes anywhere or something isn't clear, please do let me know! And now, Episode 1, Part 1:

Level 1-1:

1) Firepit in the ruined temple area in the upper right corner of the screen.

Level 1-2:

1) In the middle of the overturned boat on the beach.

2) Directly to the right of the Camp, there's a set of tall cone-shaped trees; cut down the ones on the right-side end of the set to see the chest.

Level 1-3:

1) In the small ruined temple at the end of the narrow path in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

2) Under a small round rock at the end of the stand of trees that starts to the right of the Pig Farm; the rock is basically a bit behind the stone arrow sign to the next stage, but on the ridge of hillside above it.

Level 1-4:

1) In the small ruined temple across the bridge to the left of the Camp, between Camp and the Pig Farm.

2) Under the small round rock behind the thorns and then up (it's the one under a tree, not the one down on the little beach)

Level 1-5:

1) Cut down the 2 trees to the right of the Sawmill and another small round rock type of secret marker will be revealed right next to the thornbush.

2) In the back of the destroyed houses (you can only rebuild two of them, and the third "ruin" is where the secret is)

[continued in next post]

Re:Secret Locations, Episode 1 (Levels 1-10)

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Jan 5, 16 4:45 PM
Episode 1, Part 2:

Level 1-6:

1) Right in front of the Camp in the dirt.

2) In another unrepairable "ruined house" like the last level, this one just left of the Bomb Merchant's firepit.

Level 1-7:

1) Cut down 2 trees just left of the pile of gold behind the garden to reveal the chest.

2) Rock under trees, just behind a big flood and to the left of the huge blockage that needs to be bombed.

Level 1-8:

1) Rock right behind the Storehouse site.

2) Little lump in the dirt in front of the Pig Farm, between it and the pile of gold.

Level 1-9:

1) Cut down the trees "north" of/up above the Pig Farm to reveal the chest.

2) Under a little round rock just below the Quarry.

Level 1-10:

1) Little lump in the dirt just to the right of the Camp.

2) Cut down a couple of tall cone trees in the stand behind the houses & garden, just to the right of the gold pile and wrecked wagon, to reveal the chest.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jan 5, 16 11:27 PM
Thank you So much for your hard work on this!!

I have, however, found that despite finding all the "secrets" that sometimes my little map flag is not counting them. Boo-hiss. And they have little to do with the game, and often give you stuff you don't need for that level, and now I've wasted a bunch of time doing it and cannot finish before nightfall. This isn't Adelentado, so the Dev's should have taken a cue from another great TM game (not sure I can mention it?) and actually give you items that can be utilized. Just a thought.

But thanks again Adrastea!!

iodi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by iodi on Jan 6, 16 6:31 AM
they count the secrets only if you get gold time

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Jan 6, 16 6:48 AM
Thanks a lot, Adrastea!
You did such a freat work... lounging to see the secret locations in episode 2.
Hope I'll be able to find them by myself!

KScarpetta
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KScarpetta on Jan 6, 16 10:11 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you Adrastea! Some of these were driving me nuts!

e11a22s33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by e11a22s33 on Jan 6, 16 5:16 PM
Thank you for taking the time to do this for us!! It is much appreciated.

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Jan 6, 16 11:57 PM
Thank you Adrastea. You're a star!

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Jan 7, 16 7:31 PM
You're welcome, everybody, and thank YOU for all the kind words!

I'm just about to post the list for Episode 2 on a new thread; after that I'm not sure if I'll keep going since someone else beat me to the rest (I already had Episode 2 mostly finished by the time those threads appeared, so I didn't want to waste the work I'd already done, but after that it starts to feel a bit redundant...) but I guess we'll just see what happens. In the meantime though, glad my list was helpful!

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Jan 8, 16 1:58 PM
iodi wrote:they count the secrets only if you get gold time

Not true. They count as secrets found regardless of how you finish...gold or no. You do, however, have to find each secret each time you replay a level in order for it to count as a secret found. At least that's been my experience.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 8, 16 4:00 PM
This is so very nice of you to repay kindness with kindness. Many will benefit from your hard work!

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Jan 10, 16 10:23 AM
I'm finding that they don't count for secrets unless you finish in gold time as well. I finished level 2 in gold time without finding the secrets the first time I played. Now I'm replaying and finding the secrets but missing gold time. As a result my map still shows 0 of 2 secrets found. I'm guessing I'll need to top my score or finish in gold time for them to show up. A bit annoying.

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Jan 10, 16 11:05 AM
Adrastea thank you very much for taking the time to do this for all of us.

[Post New]by Terry1969 on Jan 12, 16 5:26 PM
Thank you so much for this post it has helped me so much. I only got the game today so it has helped me greatly.

[Post New]by nefertiti71 on Jan 13, 16 10:47 AM
I can't find enough rocks to get the bombs and finish the stone paths to the large rocks blocking the path? HELP!

Moneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Moneve on Jan 17, 16 8:58 AM
Adrastea_Lyrae You are wonderful! If I keep trying, maybe I can coordinate the secrets with winning but right now, I'm looking for those secrets! Can't wait for part 2. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!

[Post New]by lilithadams on Jan 18, 16 9:30 AM
Thank you sooo much for listing the secrets

Go to: