help level 25

[Post New]by sausealot on Jan 5, 16 6:09 PM
replayed the level about one hundred different ways and still not enough gold to finish the level HELP someone anyone plzzzz

KatzGalore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:help level 25

[Post New]by KatzGalore on Jan 5, 16 6:21 PM
which episode?

[Post New]by sausealot on Jan 5, 16 6:23 PM
episode 5

[Post New]by sausealot on Jan 5, 16 9:33 PM
still waiting my good people played a few more times nooooooooo luck

missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by missnurse on Jan 7, 16 7:11 AM
I'am with you I always come up 20 gold short ?????

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 7, 16 9:26 AM
Same problem here. Played it multiple times and still I run out of gold. I'm hoping that someone can clue us in on what the trick is.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Jan 7, 16 10:48 AM
sausealot wrote:episode 5

Do you mean episode 3 level 5? (there is no episode 5...)

If this is the one, I can say that I did not have problems with finding enough gold.
The gold deposits, gold coins lying about, and the secret locations combined had enough gold for me to finish before dark on hard mode, and I didn't even need to pick all the deposits.

It is a good idea on levels without a mine, to build the storehouse early.
This could be used as a general tip for gathering resources that are not renewable, because for every upgrade of the storehouse, you get +10 of resources gathered.
That is: the resource itself. Plus 10 more.
So every picking of a gold vein gives 10 gold. If your storehouse is built (i.e level 1) then you get 10 gold + 10 gold for every time you pick a gold vein.
If the storehouse is level 2 you get + 20 resource, so 10 picked gold, plus 20 more. It adds up...
So it makes sense to build the storehouse early if all your gold must be picked and will not renew in a mine.

I made a Youtube video, one can find it by going to Youtube and search the term "Roads of Rome 4 lvl 25" and my video should come up among the results.
That video is from a playthrough on normal mode, but I used more or less the same tactics on hard mode.

I made videos of all levels from episode 2 and onwards, so If this is not the correct level, then simply have a look at all the Roads of Rome 4 videos I made.
Videos from episode 1, 2 and 3 are on normal mode, the videos from episode 4 and the bonus levels was made on hard mode.

Edited on 01/07/2016 at 10:58:05 AM PST

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 7, 16 11:03 AM
BlueStarFish- Thank you so much. I'm new to TM games so any tip is appreciated. I mainly play hidden object games, but am loving this game.

Go to: