Morphing objects

[Post New]by iluvmydogs on Jan 5, 16 8:00 PM
I seen morphing objects in this game but you couldn't click on them. I thought something was wrong with game until I looked at strategy guide and saw it wasn't part of the game. Did anyone else notice it?

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Morphing objects

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Jan 6, 16 6:35 AM
Yes! It was a case of items appearing and disappearing; maybe it was to enhance the ghostly atmosphere rather than add to game play. By the way, I love my dogs too.

Azrael711
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Azrael711 on Jan 13, 16 4:16 AM
Is there an answer to this? I would think we should be able to click on the morphing objects...

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 13, 16 4:54 AM
I'm just playing this game now but from what I can tell the collectible puzzle pieces morph and I have been able to click on them and collect them. I just clicked on one that melded into the tower wall. I was a little late on the click and clicked when it was the tower but was still able to pick up the puzzle piece in that scene and I didn't have to wait for it to morph again. Is this what you are talking about?

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jan 13, 16 10:10 AM
I saw the morphing objects too - and I think I have an explanation: They are in the places where the puzzle pieces were - after you have picked them up there is still a morph at this location - morphing between object (the one the puzzle piece changed into) and nothing - you can't pick them up but there is no reason to pick them. Hope this helps.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Jan 17, 16 5:47 AM
Thank you, Ferlachchristl, that's a very good theory. When I replay the game, I'll keep my eye out for the positioning of these disappearing morphs. I only noticed them very late on in the game so maybe it's a bit patchy.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Feb 10, 16 6:58 AM
Ferlachchristi was absolutely right. I'm part way through replaying and yes, the morphs appear where the puzzle pieces were.

Go to: