myrny
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

African cave

[Post New]by myrny on Nov 22, 09 12:30 AM
myrny; I have tried clicking on the artifacts and nothing happens. I tried right clicking and left. What am I doing wrong?
Myrny

Elmby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

African cave

[Post New]by Elmby on Dec 6, 09 4:04 PM
I can go no further than African Cave/Shaman's Hut. In the cave, I cannot open the trail, or find other items. In the Shaman's Hut, I am told all task are done, move onto another location. So game is locked on this. Any help?

Edited on 12/06/2009 at 4:06:27 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

African cave

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 6, 09 4:10 PM
Elmby wrote:I can go no further than African Cave/Shaman's Hut. In the cave, I cannot open the trail, or find other items. In the Shaman's Hut, I am told all task are done, move onto another location. So game is locked on this. Any help?

I found it easier in Africa to go to the Shaman’s Hut first then to the Airport and then to the Cave. You have to complete the Shaman’s Hut and the Airport to get the Lever from the Airport to put in the gear box in the Shaman’s Hut to pull back the trellis that is hiding part of the objects in the Cave. This way you only have to go into the Cave once and nothing is hidden.
If you go to the Cave first you can only complete part of the items until you “open the trail”. They may mean “open the trellis”. After you complete the Hut and the Airport and pull the gear lever the Shaman says “The trellis in opening.” Then when you go into the cave the curtain that has been hiding some items is drawn back.

To unlock the Airport you don’t have to do anything in the Cave but it does not matter if you have been in the Cave. You need to have completed the 5 Key Objects that are in the Shaman’s Hut. The 5 Key Objects are : 1. Wooden artifact, top left side. 2. Plate, top right side. 3. Skull, left side. 4. Mask, lower right side. 5. Black oblong mask center.
When you complete the Black oblong mask Key Object it will burn to black ash. Just to the right of the pile of black ash is the wooden gear box that needs the handle. When you put your cursor over this gear box it will glow and you should click on it. Then the Shaman will come on the screen and tell you to go to the airport. The airport should then be unlocked on the map.
At that point you can go to the Airport or to the Cave as they will both be available to you.

Good luck!

Go to: