Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Level 26 HELP

[Post New]by Uzea on Nov 22, 09 2:28 AM
I just can't get past level 26 what am I doing wrong??? help please:-)

1010elisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Level 26 HELP

[Post New]by 1010elisa on Nov 22, 09 2:53 AM
omg!!! I have been stuck on this level for about an hour and not geting anywhere. Someone must be able to help. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GloomySunday
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by GloomySunday on Nov 22, 09 4:41 AM
Can you pinpoint what the problem is, which part is most difficult on this level? What works for me is to get chain boni and to give everyone welcome baskets. When I know several guests are about to check out, I load some welcome baskets onto the trolley to that I can take the guests' cash, pick up their laundry (therefore: always leave one place free on the trolley) and drop the welcome basket all at once. That saves precious time and each welcome basket brings 50 points. If you bring the luggage in a chain bonus, then go and get and food as that is what all guests want after checking in. That brings another chain bonus. If you have celebrities on that level, try to get to them first as they don't let other guests get past them until their wish is fulfilled.
Upgrading to a cart to carry many items is really important and also to upgrade on wallpaper and other things that make guests more patient. Hope that helps a bit.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 22, 09 6:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I posted a video solution for Level 26 of Hotel Dash: Suite Success on the Official Big Fish Games Tips Youtube Channel to see if that will help you.

You can copy and paste the link below into your address bar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrNUrrOWYA

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 12/06/2009 at 7:35:55 AM PST

nannypants
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by nannypants on Nov 22, 09 10:50 AM
The key is to help all the people in the rooms - 5 or 6 at a time, keep the people at the desk happy with the music. They do big chains. Try to add people to rooms all at the same time (max 6) if you have a 6 cart or 5 if you have 5 cart.
Hope this helps. It took me quite awhile as well.

NavyDood
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by NavyDood on Nov 24, 09 12:12 PM
There are only 3 waves of people. 5 then 4 then 3. Just do them in the groups they come at. You can easily get over the expert score. i just went back and did it again. Scored 9820.

You need to manage your bought items better maybe. I always update the cart, the elevators, the broad Flo, and music first. in that order.

[Post New]by gozergirl on Nov 25, 09 12:40 PM
the dang clowns keep knocking over the vase!!!!

[Post New]by nutcracker1 on Jan 12, 12 3:32 PM
My problem with Level 26 is that I get some angry guests who are waiting for something, but I can't tell what it is they want. It looks a little like a brown vase. I can't see anything like that to bring to guests. Everything stalls; no one checks in or out or requsts anything else until this matter is addressed, but I have no idea what is wanted or where to get it.

[Post New]by Abigail1000 on Oct 13, 12 8:21 AM
nutcracker1 wrote:My problem with Level 26 is that I get some angry guests who are waiting for something, but I can't tell what it is they want. It looks a little like a brown vase. I can't see anything like that to bring to guests. Everything stalls; no one checks in or out or requsts anything else until this matter is addressed, but I have no idea what is wanted or where to get it.
Then you get the mop and click on the broken vase next to then

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Apr 28, 13 8:30 PM
Woohoo passed it

Go to: