redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Big Fish Manager - Having trouble Downloading this game

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Nov 22, 09 6:12 AM
I paid for this game at 4:00am Sunday and it is now 9:00am Sunday and still have not been able to download the entire game. It crashes at 530,000 KB. Big Fish has its own Game Manger for downloading their games.

This is definely a Big Fish problem today. I have NOT had prior problems downloading Large File Games.

bonbowl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Big Fish Manager - Having trouble Downloading this game

[Post New]by bonbowl on Nov 22, 09 7:39 AM
redrose1940 wrote:I paid for this game at 4:00am Sunday and it is now 9:00am Sunday and still have not been able to download the entire game. It crashes at 530,000 KB. Big Fish has its own Game Manger for downloading their games.

This is definely a Big Fish problem today. I have NOT had prior problems downloading Large File Games.

me too I have dual core and usually download all large file games within 8 mins. this is taking forever... only at 18% in 40 minutes.

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Big Fish Manager - Having trouble Downloading this game

[Post New]by leacraw on Nov 23, 09 11:43 AM
I too am having download problems and when I contacted Chat-Live they said its my end of things. I find that curious because I haven't had any trouble with other websites.
I have run the diagnostics and performed the recommended fixes and still no-go

[Post New]by leanne00 on Feb 28, 10 3:14 PM
im havin trouble downloadin games

Beingknown
Salmon
Salmon
2,670 Posts

[Post New]by Beingknown on Apr 1, 10 8:05 PM
leanne00 wrote:im havin trouble downloadin games

For download problems: First uninstall the game that won't run.
Then:

Click the Game Manager icon to open the Game Manager.
In the lower left-hand corner, click Options > Advanced Options.
Confirm that the Default (recommended) option is selected before downloading your game. If the download is not successful, select the Alternate Method

On your internet browser settings:
1. Be sure pop-up blocker is turned off.
2. Under your browser Tools tab choose Internet Options,
3. Under Security Tab be sure your security level is set to medium
4. Under Privacy make sure you are set to medium
5. Go to Advanced Tab and scroll down to be sure that you have checked the box next to
Use: SSL 2.0
Use SSL 3.0
and TLS 1.0

Also:
Security programs can prevent the Game Manager from completing the game download and activation. To resolve this, add the Big Fish Games Game Manager (and related applications) to your firewall or security program's safe list.

The Program Files folder (C:\Program Files\bfgclient) is the default location for the Game Manager applications.

bfgclient.exe
bfgprocess.exe
bfggamesservices.exe

Now you are ready to download again.

[Post New]by Mariemisty on Aug 16, 11 11:20 AM
l can't play any of my games or download any new game

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 16, 11 1:43 PM
Hey Mariemisty,

Welcome to the pond! Please first take a look at the following help article to see if there might be some steps that will help:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Another option is to change the view in your Game Manager to the Download Queue window (click on "Games" underneath "Download Queue") to see if this speeds up the downloading process. If you're still having troubles, please get in touch with Tech Support. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by clinemary2 on Dec 19, 11 10:50 AM
j cant get it to download

[Post New]by tezchris on Aug 22, 12 8:57 AM
having trouble downloading any game

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 22, 12 9:51 AM
Hi tezchris,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading your games!

Depending on the where the issue is coming up exactly, the help article I'm linking below should have some good first steps you can try to get things working correctly:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you try those ideas and are still having trouble, or if you'd like some help going through the processes, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on when you try to download your game and work with you directly to get everything resolved from there.

You can contact them by clicking here submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: