Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 6, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 6:34:40 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes here.

[Post New]by ameyer5166 on Jan 6, 16 2:24 AM
reactivated my membership and won't let me play this game and I really want to

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 6, 16 6:35 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 6, 16 6:39 AM
Hi ameyer5166,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting to play this game on your computer after reactivating your Big Fish Game Club Membership. It may be helpful to completely sign out of your Big Fish Games account and close out all of your browsers. Then go ahead and reopen the Big Fish Games site and sign back in. If you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team.

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

No Sound

[Post New]by Shalmir on Jan 6, 16 9:31 AM
All I am getting is the music. I get no sound effects.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 6, 16 3:39 PM
Hi Shalmir,

I'm sorry that you haven't been getting the sound effects in the game. When technical issues like this come up, we suggest taking a look at our help articles. The following help article has steps that are useful in a wide range of situations, including this one:

If the sound effects still aren't working in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE and including a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps will be more than happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jan 6, 16 6:14 PM
Yet another Fantasy Mosaics game I cannot play. Movement is nonexistent or very slow. Windows XP.

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 6:16:22 PM PST

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 6, 16 8:27 PM
dollyflower wrote:Yet another Fantasy Mosaics game I cannot play. Movement is nonexistent or very slow. Windows XP.

Your best bet is to contact BFG customer services to see if they can advise you.

Alternatively, you may need to consider upgrading. By the time games are saying "Windows 10" it's likely that you'd need at least Windows 7.

I'm in the opposite situation; I recently bought a refurbished XP computer so I can play older games that don't work with 8.1

Best of luck to you; I've played through the demo and in my opinion it's a good game.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 7, 16 2:10 PM
Hi dollyflower,

I'm sorry to hear that game isn't working well on your computer. The following help articles have steps and information that can help in this situation:

Game Compatibility

Thank you Valkara for those great suggestions. If technical issues are persisting, we definitely recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps are happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

KitSeason
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by KitSeason on Jan 21, 16 2:42 PM
I tried to install the demo of this game when it first came out but was told I had to run as administrator. As I was running as administrator, that didn't make sense, so I followed guide for uninstalling game manager and reinstalling. Unfortunately I also wasn't able to reinstall the game manager for the same reason and now can play none of my Big Fish Games. I have been in touch with tech support via support page message form and they wrote back with the fix of deleting a certain folder which I did, but it still won't let me run the installation.

I replied to let them know that didn't work nor did any of the suggestions on the support page including turning off firewall and anti-virus. I have heard nothing back since then although I've sent logs which said certain files were missing. (BFG client, BFG monitor and config.xml).

I'm not sure what to do at this point. There was never this problem when chat was available. I've been a Big Fish Game customer since 2009 and this is the first time it's taken so long to get any help.

My operating system is Windows 8

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 2:52:10 PM PST

[Post New]by kathy518 on Jan 21, 16 6:55 PM
I am having problems with the pointer jumping all over the place. I adjusted my mouse speed and it did not help. I can't hold and drag to fill-in multiple squares at a time. This is my favorite type of game and I can't play!

[Post New]by Tond13 on Jan 22, 16 6:51 PM
I was able to play the game after it was downloaded. But after a few days it will not load, I uninstalled it and installed it again, tried doing that a few times. but the game will not load. Im using Chrome

[Post New]by Linda27028 on Mar 1, 16 9:40 AM
I was able to play when I downloaded this game but after I bought I haven't been able to play it

Go to: