Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 6, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 6:35:25 AM PST

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes here.

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jan 6, 16 1:21 AM
Bought this for tablet several weeks ago and have been waiting for the PC release.

I have the previous 11 and have found there are some repeats but I love these as fill-ins when the brain turns off on HOGs. They make you think and use logic which is good at any age. Thanks Big Fish!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 6, 16 6:35 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 6, 16 11:32 AM
I've completed 6 puzzles, and while the squirrel looks a bit Disney-ish, it's cute. The music is nice. The garden artwork this time is quite lovely, unlike some of the editions of the game where the grass looks badly in need of watering!

As usual, I wish the backgrounds could be made available as wallpapers - or at least more visible. What little I can see of them behind the puzzles are really gorgeous.

Definite sale.

[Post New]by baylot on Jan 24, 16 3:37 AM
Sometimes the red X pops up on the right side of the puzzle when the mosaic square selected is correct. On the puzzle it will be filled with the color but it triggers an X anyway. Frustrating!!! Level 3 last puzzle is particularly annoying for this.

Any tips or is this a game glitch??

Thanks!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 26, 16 12:51 PM
Love these Fantasy Mosaics games. I have all of them. Keep them coming and I will keep buying.

[Post New]by Linda27028 on Mar 21, 16 12:05 PM
I have all the Fantasy Mosaics game but this one I was able to play the trial version but when I purchased it I haven't been able to play it since

Go to: