cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Worth checking out help for 2.99

[Post New]by cll1950 on Nov 22, 09 11:46 AM
I see that so many can't run or load it. I didn't have aproblem with this one but I have with others. I think is very strange that some prgramers can do a game, somtimes even a very intricate game that everyone can run and they make a simple game like this that so many can't run.
Anyway, It's noy RTR but it has some very nice touches. The magnifier is one. It is fairly easy, but it's just what I need at times when I just want somthing to occupy my time and my mind whitout having to think too hard. Also perfect for kids.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Worth checking out help for 2.99

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 22, 09 7:10 PM
Check out how much RAM you have. It is running great on my Vista laptop with 2 gigs RAM, but I won't even try installing on my pc with only 512RAM since that is the min req. Some of my new games lock up pushing the limit on the pc with too many graphics and switching between levels. Or, I have to keep closing game and restarting like on Gardenscapes, after 10 levels it starts to lock up after just 2.

Since no problems on the laptop, I am enjoying it very much for a diferent type HOG, bright, light, good for all ages. You can even skip the album parts if you just want to go with the hogs. Good luck, great buy for DD.

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Nov 23, 09 4:39 AM
When This Game First Came Out I Played The Free Hour. I Then Uninstalled It, Then I Saw It For $2.99 And I Brought It. Now I Will Wait For Other Games To Be $2.99 Especially The Large File Games That You Have To Buy In Order To Play Them!!!!!

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Nov 23, 09 4:59 AM
I wish real scrapbooking was this EZ LOL

This is like Can You See What I See? for grownups....only better.

And I got my 6th Novfest out of it

Go to: