"Amazing Adventures Find the lost Tomb" (Pharoah's)

[Post New]by travlingal on May 5, 08 4:39 AM
Have FINALLY finished all 20 missions and have the calloused butt to show for it. The end is a bit of a puzzle. Apparently you collect a match, light up the sun, half of the Anch, then a bottom cabinry oprning opens and gives you the other half of the ankd to butn and ther move over to the afjacent quarter moon making it as yellow as the sun and the ankh. keeiping in mind, only the sun is on fire. The other two are only yellow. The yellow cresdent moon is movable just not where is shuld be moved to where and/or shy. Is there anyone here that can give me a hint or spoinler?

Thanks ahead of time
Karen B

Re: "Amazing Adventures Find the lost Tomb" (Pharoah's)

[Post New]by travlingal on May 9, 08 8:35 AM
To Lisa, seems that No One has anything like a full walkthrough for the Lost Tomb, oh well. I have pretty much given up on it but thanks for the tip and helping me try.
Karen B

[Post New]by travlingal on May 9, 08 5:43 PM
I just tried it a few times, checked it for spelling and corrections and no luck at all. I just get the usual screen for the same games that are going on. I really appreciate your attempt! If possible, could you get a copy of it and either send it over to this forum or email it to me? I will happily light a candle to your first child or grandchild as the case may be and say an ave maria and an our father. Guess you figure I'm a Catholic and you'd be right! Thanks a lot.
Kara B

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on May 9, 08 11:52 PM
travlingal wrote:I just tried it a few times, checked it for spelling and corrections and no luck at all. I just get the usual screen for the same games that are going on. I really appreciate your attempt! If possible, could you get a copy of it and either send it over to this forum or email it to me? I will happily light a candle to your first child or grandchild as the case may be and say an ave maria and an our father. Guess you figure I'm a Catholic and you'd be right! Thanks a lot.
Kara B

UNLOCKING THE SECRET TOMB:

You must first recreate the picture by placing the puzzle pieces in their correct location. I found it easiest to place the pieces that belonged to the large round piece, followed by the black center next and then the edges.

Turn the wheel that is located at the bottom left side of the screen until the yellow bar goes all the way up to the sun.

A secret compartment will open up underneath the wheel and it will contain a "match" inside of it.

Take the match and it will automatically light up, click it onto the sun and then you will see the bar leading to the "ankh" symbol light up. Only half of the ankh symbol will light up.

Place your mouse cursor over the ankh symbol and hold it so you can rotate the ankh to its upright position.

Once you've rotated the ankh symbol correctly, the compartment that is on the bottom right corner will open to reveal the second half of the ankh, click on it to grab it.

Place the half of the ankh symbol onto the other half that is in the top middle of the scene until it clicks into place.

Make sure you place the other half of the ankh correctly, it has to be fully on there for it to work. You will know it's correct when the "crescent moon" symbol that is on the top right side lights up.

Once the crescent moon (top right side) is lit, grab it and right click on it to rotate its position. Click it until it matches the position of the other crescent moon symbol that is located at the bottom right of the screen.

Once the crescent moon symbol is in its correct position, place it on the empty crescent moon shape that is located on the bottom right corner. That will unlock the next phase of the puzzle.

Your goal here is to rotate the pieces inside the circle so that the shapes match the number of gems in each quarter. For example the top right quarter of the puzzle has 2 gems on it, so you want to place t

Edited on 06/19/2008 at 11:59:40 AM PST

Kasfeldt7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:"Amazing Adventures Find the lost Tomb" (Pharoah's)

[Post New]by Kasfeldt7 on Sep 6, 08 6:48 PM
This is easily the best HO game for replay value - i've beaten it and replayed it several times - very fun. I hope to see another "Amazing Adventures" game very soon!!!!

laurimd
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:"Amazing Adventures Find the lost Tomb" (Pharoah's)to Wentzell_old dad

[Post New]by laurimd on Sep 17, 08 2:29 AM
Amazing Adventure Around the World became available today, so I purchased it. Seems awful easy compared to The Lost Tomb, but then I've played a lot of games since Lost Tomb, so maybe it's just practice that makes it seem so easy. At least,the graphics are good, the HO are of a "see-able size and the locations are interesting. Hope you enjoy it.

[Post New]by carolthescot on Sep 30, 08 4:12 PM
Wooooohooooo I've finally finished this game.-brilliant game Big Fish.I'm off to play the new one now

[Post New]by Mandasllick on Mar 26, 11 6:36 AM
oreo3030 wrote:
travlingal wrote:I just tried it a few times, checked it for spelling and corrections and no luck at all. I just get the usual screen for the same games that are going on. I really appreciate your attempt! If possible, could you get a copy of it and either send it over to this forum or email it to me? I will happily light a candle to your first child or grandchild as the case may be and say an ave maria and an our father. Guess you figure I'm a Catholic and you'd be right! Thanks a lot.
Kara B

UNLOCKING THE SECRET TOMB:

You must first recreate the picture by placing the puzzle pieces in their correct location. I found it easiest to place the pieces that belonged to the large round piece, followed by the black center next and then the edges.

Turn the wheel that is located at the bottom left side of the screen until the yellow bar goes all the way up to the sun.

A secret compartment will open up underneath the wheel and it will contain a "match" inside of it.

Take the match and it will automatically light up, click it onto the sun and then you will see the bar leading to the "ankh" symbol light up. Only half of the ankh symbol will light up.

Place your mouse cursor over the ankh symbol and hold it so you can rotate the ankh to its upright position.

Once you've rotated the ankh symbol correctly, the compartment that is on the bottom right corner will open to reveal the second half of the ankh, click on it to grab it.

Place the half of the ankh symbol onto the other half that is in the top middle of the scene until it clicks into place.

Make sure you place the other half of the ankh correctly, it has to be fully on there for it to work. You will know it's correct when the "crescent moon" symbol that is on the top right side lights up.

Once the crescent moon (top right side) is lit, grab it and right click on it to rotate its position. Click it until it matches the position of the other crescent moon symbol that is located at the bottom right of the screen.

Once the crescent moon symbol is in its correct position, place it on the empty crescent moon shape that is located on the bottom right corner. That will unlock the next phase of the puzzle.

Your goal here is to rotate the pieces inside the circle so that the shapes match the number of gems in each quarter. For example the top right quarter of the puzzle has 2 gems on it, so you want to place t

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 5:29 PM
Good game, quite challenging at times, need a walkthru

Go to: