[Post New]by lindseye on Apr 19, 18 1:31 AM

Edited on 04/19/2018 at 9:00:38 AM PST

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Signing in and other issue

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 21, 18 10:29 AM
I still have to sign in as a guest and I am NOT a guest I have to get a new password every time I sign in and it says i can change it upon signing in I dont see any place to do that where is it? Also i dont think I got the March 22 update I am at level 84 and Anabelle has one more thing to do when i click on her it says something like Maybe she can save the castle with the next update I click on ok and nothing happens I dont get the update. How can I get it when i click on the cog upper right there is download full content shows up and when i cilck on that it says no new content to be downloaded when I do the one that you have to do manually it says no new downloads available so what do I do to be able to move on in the game I also have the second thing needed to move on it is the heavenly something I think. My ID is 545989 my game name is dogpenny can you help me with these 2 issues. Thank you for any help given.
the second thing I have is Nature Force all I need is the download to continue

Edited on 04/21/2018 at 11:18:37 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 1:37 PM
Hello dogpenny,

It sounds like there are two issues with which help is needed. Every time that you sign in, a new password is requested. You've also remained at Level 84. I will definitely look into both matters.

If there's trouble signing into a Big Fish account on the Big Fish Games website, then clearing the web browser's cache should help. Sometimes, when a web browser has collected too much information from previously visited sites, it can have trouble interacting with different pages. I've included a help page below with directions about how to clear the browser's cache:

Clear Browser Cache

Please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team if that doesn't help.

I also want to let you know that the current Midnight Castle end of content has been reached. The March 22, 2018, Midnight Castle update included the data for the Spring Event and Castle Challenge. It did not continue the story line. Once a new content update is released, you'll be able to complete the current task and move forward.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I hope this information helps.

bfgBeruna

kattykit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kattykit on Apr 21, 18 2:21 PM
why are all the jobs issued by Oeland Silver Mane in duplicate? This means you have to have two of everything to complete the goal. This is the first time I have run into having to have two of everything. HELP!

In one goal, I have to get four (4) copies of an item in order to finish the goal.

Edited on 04/21/2018 at 2:38:43 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 4:43 PM
Hello kattykit,

It sounds like some of the tasks assigned by Oeland Silvermane are duplicated. Unfortunately this sometimes happen: a character might request multiple copies of the same item. While there isn't a troubleshooting solution to this feature, I can definitely pass along this feedback about its impact. I can certainly appreciate why getting the same item over and over would be tiresome.

Thanks for your patience. Please have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

kattykit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kattykit on Apr 22, 18 1:16 PM
Thanks for your help!

[Post New]by CeeJayJay on Apr 24, 18 4:40 PM
My device is a kindle fire. I was visiting plyr cd 249660 spring room 2 and when I tapped an HOS my game crashed. When I logged back in, I found that it hadn't saved my most recent progress, making it impossible to complete the final castle challenge tasks before the time runs out. I have tried, numerous times, to utilize the submit request form in the help menu but am unable to figure out how to type my problem. No keyboard comes up when I tap the writing area. On the off chance anyone on here might be able to help, my player code is a970887. So glad the forums haven't closed just yet!

Edited on 04/24/2018 at 4:58:16 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by konyhale on Apr 25, 18 5:40 AM

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 8:49:40 AM PST

jopin511
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jopin511 on Apr 25, 18 5:43 PM
Nine days left in the spring event and it will not let me complete the castle challenge. Was able to complete the last challenge after the 30th day in previous events. What changed? Was it ever posted?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 26, 18 11:51 AM
Hello CeeJayJay and jopin511,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like there's been trouble completing the current Castle Challenge. Please email Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance. They're equipped with the tools to investigate these issues and address them. Be sure to include the game's Friend Code in the email, too.

Best wishes to both of you.

bfgBeruna

Blitzmiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Blitzmiz on Apr 26, 18 6:04 PM
Hi, I would love to add some friends on Midnight Castle....I have got to L39 without spending any money, and with the "John" friend only. I have hundreds of those damn gift parcels that don't do anything...... I have tried adding on people who leave their numbers or names on the forum to add, but the game always returns "no match" whether I use the number, or the name.....wondering if the function has been disabled?...feeling lonely! Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

a922169 Marion

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 28, 18 5:25 PM
Hello Blitzmiz,

I'm sorry there's been trouble adding friends in Midnight Castle. This feature is absolutely still active.

It's important to add friends playing on the same platform as you. Just in case, I've included the link to the thread for Android players' Friend Codes below.

Friends for Android

Players must also include the letter that appears before the Friend Code when conducting a search (if one does appear). Please email our Midnight Castle Support Team if neither of these suggestions resolve your inquiry. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

bfgBeruna

Go to: