jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Level 50A

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jan 6, 16 3:33 PM
I cannot figure out what I am missing as you start out with 60 Manna but need 6 men to build the temple and so many to appease the fire god. I cannot find any of the bonus trunks that contain any extra manna in order to build Temple, etc. Anyone have a clue how to get the extra manna? There is no finishing the game without this manna.

Thanks to anyone (in advance) for guidance.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Level 50A

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jan 7, 16 4:08 AM
HELP!!! Has anyone figured out how to get extra manna that would enable me to build the temple, hire extra men as you start out with 60 Manna and so far there is no where that I can find that provides the extra needed to complete the above. This is the last level for me to complete whole game in gold.

Anyone, thanks!!!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 7, 16 8:41 AM
unfortunately, you are right -- I thought at first, it might be a matter of order, what goes first, but everything requires more mana than 60, incl. the jewel for the hindu, the volcano god or the house. No mana in any of the chests.
The SG for level 50A doesn't mention any of this, odd.

I even looked for w/t videos on youtube, but it seems, they aren't that far yet.

Lieke60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Lieke60 on Jan 7, 16 8:56 AM
Clear everything to the right, then cut enough trees to build a hut to get 6 workers, repair temple and then you should be on your way. Hope it helps

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 7, 16 10:01 AM
well, THAT - is - Clever! and did the trick!
Thank you very much, Lieke!

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jan 7, 16 5:00 PM
Thanks to you Lieke60, that worked beautifully. Thought I had tried everything but with your "magic" I am now done.

themaestro023
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by themaestro023 on Jan 10, 16 4:39 PM
Lieke60 wrote:Clear everything to the right, then cut enough trees to build a hut to get 6 workers, repair temple and then you should be on your way. Hope it helps

Thank you so much, I was tearing my hair out trying to think of a way forward. You're a star!

Go to: