BeaB7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

The overall game

[Post New]by BeaB7 on Nov 22, 09 2:58 PM
I managed to get most of the day out of this game, with only a few minor snags. Thanks to the forum, the snags were overcome. I enjoyed it, It made me think of what I would do in this situation. I give it a 9 out of 10. Excellant game.

Re:The overall game

[Post New]by damsel71451 on Nov 22, 09 3:12 PM
I agree. Finished it without any irritating glitches. Although..... I would have liked to do some more inside the museum once Caitlin's daddy got there.... or is it her husband? Can't rmember... Anyway I enjoyed the second in the series.. Be nice to see more.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:The overall game

[Post New]by lineck on Nov 23, 09 10:49 PM
Yes this is the type of game I can real enjoy.... BUT if only. I thought it was just me but after reading all the comments it realy has a few glitches in it, as I know I did not miss the the first time I clicked and clicked but when I went back in I could then find them, it is a pity as when you use the hints that are realy well done but they would tell you to use something that you have no idea where it is so the hints do not always tie up with the game, Realy does need a remake.

Example in the tunnel tells me to use a rachet I thing to remove the pipe but no idea where I find the thing, but I know when I go back in there will be a sparkle..

Otherwise 7/10 without the glitches 9/10 still to find my 10/10

Cheers
lineck

Go to: