BOBO119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Phone Booth - Escape the Museum 2

[Post New]by BOBO119 on Nov 22, 09 3:04 PM
Cannot see the hidden items (eggs, etc) and it's telling me to reconnect the phone cord which I can't find or the phone receiver and when you open the window to search...the screen is split??? What's going on?

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Phone Booth - Escape the Museum 2

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Nov 26, 09 5:10 PM
It's not a split screen. Everything is there. The cord is near the bottom of the screen and the receiver is near the top.

Phone Booth - Escape the Museum 2

[Post New]by redmms5 on Nov 27, 09 6:10 PM
I can't get money out of the ATM. What am I doing wrong. It took one of the credit cards, but now nothing.

[Post New]by LeA_08 on Apr 22, 10 10:15 AM
it IS split screen on mine. i have about 2 inches on both the left and the right side but the middle shows the previous screen (the front of the phone booth)

[Post New]by LeA_08 on Apr 22, 10 10:23 AM
just keep hitting HINT and then move your cursor around until you see the gear, its a pain but it works!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Apr 22, 10 11:17 AM
Hey Fishies,

SPOILER ALERT

In the phone booth there are 14 items to find before you can use the phone receiver and cord. Once you find all 14 items you will get a phone receiver and cord in your inventory. Click here for an image that shows where all 14 items are.

use the phone receiver on the hook and connect the cord at the very bottom of the receiver. Click here for an image that shows you where to put those two inventory items.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: