INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Different profiles

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Nov 22, 09 4:43 PM
Are the different profiles just so multiple games can be saved, or is the game different depending on which profile object you select? I just finished the game and I loved it. Great adventure game! But there were some objects I picked up and never used, so I wondered if it would be different if I played with a different profile.

I spent a lot of hours playing this the first time, which I appreciate, and there was a real and satisfying ending to this one, unlike the Devil's Triangle game. Thanks, BFG, for a most enjoyable time!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Different profiles

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 23, 09 12:11 AM
INGamePlayer wrote:Are the different profiles just so multiple games can be saved, or is the game different depending on which profile object you select? I just finished the game and I loved it. Great adventure game! But there were some objects I picked up and never used, so I wondered if it would be different if I played with a different profile.

I spent a lot of hours playing this the first time, which I appreciate, and there was a real and satisfying ending to this one, unlike the Devil's Triangle game. Thanks, BFG, for a most enjoyable time!

As far as I know, the game is exactly the same--the different profiles are just to allow more than one person to play on the same computer.

Which objects did you pick up that you didn't use? There is some variation in the game depending on the choices that you make. There's a topic in the forum about trying to fail or something like that that covers some of those.

Robin

Go to: