sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

too hard to conquer

[Post New]by sammi21 on Nov 22, 09 5:54 PM
I bought the game but it is almost impossible to get past the first levels....not enough time no matter how good and quick I am

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Re:too hard to conquer

[Post New]by sammi21 on Nov 22, 09 5:56 PM
can u help?

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 22, 09 6:01 PM
I didn't buy this one, although I liked it....just decided not to get it.

I don't have any tips for you, aside from keep an eye out for shaped that will fit into an area and don't fill it unless something else shows up that can be used, while still leaving a gap for something else that will fit.

[Post New]by benlane on Feb 21, 12 1:02 AM
its just random luck which shapes fall into view. Sometimes awkward pieces come one after the other..its annoying!

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Feb 21, 12 1:42 AM
Hiya sammi21, I bought this game many moons ago and have played it many, many times. So far the highest level i`ve reached is 13 and cannot past that. I`ve bought extra barges etc. The way I`ve learnt to play this is to gather as many tokens as you can with just the 2 barges i.e 60 or more, then buy another barge, then later buy another piece to use and so on. As you go on into the game the time goes down quicker and tokens take longer to accumulate. It needs practice, but can be done sammi. Good luck

[Post New]by ZilchZippoZero on Feb 26, 12 7:57 PM
I can get to level 13 and sometimes level 14 but getting past that is hard since I can't get enough tokens to keep getting more barges or new locations. Any tips for past level 13? to get to level 13, I usually alternate buying a new location and barges but in the upper levels I keep buying barges just to stay alive.

[Post New]by my4dogs on Sep 3, 13 9:10 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME!! I got to level 14!

Go to: