Double Rainbow flower? Am I Missing a level???

[Post New]by donna_lee2004 on Jan 7, 16 9:22 AM
I can't seem to get the trophy for completing all levels and challenges. I have checked and rechecked the map and all are completed with three stars and the mice. Is there a secret level or challenge somewhere? It says I have only completed 96 of 97. I am also short one diamond.

Edited on 01/07/2016 at 10:05:14 AM PST

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Double Rainbow flower? Am I Missing a level???

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 7, 16 11:51 AM
No, there are no secret levels. I have the Double Rainbow flower.

There is a bonus level between every 2 numbers with the following exceptions:

There is a bonus level for level 7 and one for level 8

Level 11 - 12 the bonus level is in front of the motorbike.

Hope you can find which one you're missing!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 7, 16 2:28 PM
You have to complete all challenges & bonus levels. I have seen challenge levels but not bonus levels or am not reading it properly. Is there a difference or one and the same?

Lets

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 7, 16 11:22 PM
Sorry, the bonus levels start at 5 - there aren't any before that.

I'm using English as follows:
* bonus levels are the pink levels / challenge levels
* Normal levels are the numbered levels.

I've placed a screenshot of all the levels as I have them on my website. Please PM me if you want the link as I'm not allowed to post it here.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 7, 16 11:49 PM
Thanks Janette...I played straight levels till end, but overlooked the 'pink' buttons for the challenge...appreciate your reply...Lets

Double Rainbow flower? Am I Missing a level???

[Post New]by Zupergreen on Jan 10, 16 4:06 AM
donna_lee2004 wrote:I can't seem to get the trophy for completing all levels and challenges. I have checked and rechecked the map and all are completed with three stars and the mice. Is there a secret level or challenge somewhere? It says I have only completed 96 of 97. I am also short one diamond.

I have the same problem!

I have the trophies for finishing all the normal levels, so I'm guessing something went wrong with some of the challenges. But I have looked and looked, and all 32 challenge levels are marked as finished.

What to do???

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Jan 10, 16 4:33 AM
You need to complete all the challenges within the normal levels. You can see any you have missed as you won't have a green tick for them. You can still get three stars for a normal level even without completing the challenge but to get the double rainbow flower you need to complete the challenges. These are things like only use 3 places on your tray, make a certain number of items, only serve full orders etc.

[Post New]by Zupergreen on Jan 10, 16 7:00 AM
Sue_34 wrote:You need to complete all the challenges within the normal levels. You can see any you have missed as you won't have a green tick for them. You can still get three stars for a normal level even without completing the challenge but to get the double rainbow flower you need to complete the challenges. These are things like only use 3 places on your tray, make a certain number of items, only serve full orders etc.

I have done that, I have checked the challenge levels over and over again. All 32 of them have the green tick and a diamond. But I'm still missing a diamond in Paige's room, and not getting the double rainbow flower
So somewhere one of the challenge levels was marked as done, but not registered. It's the only explanation I can come up with seeing that I have solved a l l levels, normal as well as challenges.

I really hope someone knows what to do, except starting again from the very beginning.

[Post New]by donna_lee2004 on Jan 10, 16 8:06 AM
I FINALLY GOT IT !!!!!!!

What I had to do was open each level including the challenges and check for the green tick, once I did that I went back through and opened each of the final levels of each area, clicked on each area of the menu. And lo and behold there was one item I had not opened yet. I replayed level until I was able to open the item, it happened to be the chips in Forest Picnic.
Hope this helps everyone else who is searching.

[Post New]by Zupergreen on Jan 11, 16 4:26 AM
donna_lee2004 wrote:I FINALLY GOT IT !!!!!!!

What I had to do was open each level including the challenges and check for the green tick, once I did that I went back through and opened each of the final levels of each area, clicked on each area of the menu. And lo and behold there was one item I had not opened yet. I replayed level until I was able to open the item, it happened to be the chips in Forest Picnic.

I'm so happy for you!

Sadly, this will not help me, as I already have all products, and I have used them all at least once. I did also check all the levels and the menus just to make sure, but it didn't help So I'm still wondering what to do.

I have started playing the challenges again, in the hope that it will trigger a reaction. *Fingers crossed*

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jan 11, 16 6:49 AM
Zupergreen wrote:
donna_lee2004 wrote:I FINALLY GOT IT !!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Sadly, this will not help me, as I already have all products, and I have used them all at least once. I did also check all the levels and the menus just to make sure, but it didn't help So I'm still wondering what to do.

I have started playing the challenges again, in the hope that it will trigger a reaction. *Fingers crossed*

I am also having the same problem. I have 96 of 97. I have 3 stars on every thing, have played all the challenges, have all the menu items but I'm missing one diamond plus not able to get 97th. Please let me know if you find it. Thanks
NEVER MIND. I missed a green tick on the walk 500 challenge. #12 I think. Once I completed that I got my diamond, then the present, then all the trophies. Whew!

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 12:09:09 PM PST

Go to: