Paige Perfect and Dandelion awards

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Jan 7, 16 3:40 PM
Has anyone been able to get either of these awards? I've got all the others, but am unable to get these two.

Paige Perfect: "Unlock and collect everything." I thought I had (and other awards would seem to verify this), but I'm obviously missing something.

Dandelion: "Have 14 quick prepare products on your menu for the day." Not sure which chapter allows this many quick prepare products at one time. Have any of you figured this one?

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Paige Perfect and Dandelion awards

[Post New]by tmahler on Jan 7, 16 7:43 PM
I got the 14 quick prepare products in Patrick's Flower Shop levels. I think I did the last one in that level. You have to go to the menu for each item and make sure it is a quick prepare item. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Jan 8, 16 7:08 AM
Thanks! That did it. I missed one of the products the last time I tried that level.

That only leaves Paige Perfect, and I suspect my score in Patrick's Nightmare is not high enough, although it qualified me for the award for all levels completed. Otherwise I haven't a clue as to what I might have missed.

Huggs24
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Huggs24 on Jan 9, 16 12:36 AM
I have the same problem with paige perfect - I think I've collected everything well have all the other awards but can't get Paige Perfect any suggestions? thanks

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Jan 9, 16 12:17 PM
There's either a glitch or something hidden to unlock because I have double and triple checked that I have all upgrades and items unlocked.

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Jan 10, 16 1:26 AM
I only managed to get the Paige Perfect award when I went and unwrapped the last present from the map screen.

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Jan 11, 16 7:37 AM
I had already clicked on all presents, trophies (except the grayed-out Paige Perfect award, of course), and photos. I agree there must be a glitch, and I don't want to replay the game just to see if doing so would finally give me the last trophy. However, I will undoubtedly play it again at some future time because it's a terrific game.

sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sharkkat on Jan 12, 16 10:36 PM
I also had trouble with Paige Perfect award. I had gotten all the upgrades, every product, unwrapped all the presents and gotten all the other awards, but still could not figure out why I had not been able to unlock the Paige Perfect award. I clicked on the shopping cart for the last level of each section, made sure I had gotten every product and upgrade available for each section. I finally decided to play each level over from the beginning. When playing the very first level I had missed taking the picture for the album, took the picture and poof Paige Perfect award was given.

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Jan 18, 16 9:03 AM
Got all awards except Paige Perfect. I have checked photo album, mice, presents and 3 stars on each level but still don't get that award. Any idea?

wyndrunes
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by wyndrunes on Jan 19, 16 11:32 AM
got it. had unlocked but not used the final tapestry in the monestary

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Jan 20, 16 9:45 AM
Got it. I was playing "begginer", now I played it "normal". It seems there is not possible to win all awards in begginer mode

[Post New]by lisafl6 on Jan 23, 16 7:30 AM
I was having trouble with this until I realized there was another award at the very bottom of the left hand side facing the screen. It's a hedge of flowers for using every product on each level. It's kind of hard to see. After I went back to the one level that I had just opened a new product and played that level, Paige Perfect opened.
Hope this helps.

Go to: