ClayMask
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Trouble replaying levels from earlier restaurants

[Post New]by ClayMask on Jan 7, 16 4:48 PM
I'm at the campsite levels now, and can't figure out how to go back to the levels from the first area. Does anyone know how to do this? The tabs at the top don't seem to be helping.

Re:Trouble replaying levels from earlier restaurants

[Post New]by seabeemom on Jan 8, 16 9:28 AM
I have the same problem. Is it a glitch?

[Post New]by ilovecamping on Jan 20, 16 12:59 PM
I sure hope someone comes along to help us out. I am having the same issue.

[Post New]by susanmarie092677 on Mar 1, 16 10:12 PM
I also can not go back to previous levels. I can't go back to buy the final upgrade for each section. I love the game, but this really needs to be fixed. We can't complete all the objectives, if we can't go back. If I had been aware of this flaw, I would not have purchased the game until it had been fixed.

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on Mar 4, 16 6:57 AM
I contacted the developers of this game about the problem and they had me send them a screenshot of the menu which does not show The Farm level at all. They forwarded it to their franchise team to check on which build of the game is distributed by Big Fish.

Big Fish have been supplied with a correct version of the game now but the developers have no control over when this will actually be available on the Big Fish website

I contacted Big Fish about this by replying to my incident ticket and received an email back yesterday. They told me that they will post at the top of the main Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories Forum page as soon as the update is added to the site, which should happen within the next few weeks.

So just keep checking the main Forum page for this game for the update announcement. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Kweenee on Mar 13, 16 5:13 PM
It's so sad that it looks like this has been this way for nearly a year, and BFG couldn't bother to fix it on their own. That's why I don't buy games from BFG anymore - it's not the first time something like this has happened - customer service has basically disappeared in the past few years. So, don't hold your breath.

Go to: