Secret Locations, Episode 2 (Levels 11-20)

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Jan 7, 16 8:06 PM
Hello again all, and here is the next set of secret locations, the ones for Episode 2! I'm not sure at the moment if I'll be doing the Episodes after this one now that there's another set of lists out there, but I already had this one almost done so I decided that I might as well just finish and post it instead of leaving my effort to go to waste. I tried to be as clear and descriptive as possible to make finding the secrets easy, since at least half the time they have almost nothing visible marking the spots and I know that after a while straining one's eyes looking sure does get old! If something is confusing or incorrect, though, please do let me know. And now here's Episode 2, Part 1:

Level 2-1 (11):

1) Small round rock just to the right of the Storehouse.

2) In the middle of the giant ruined-temple area on the left side of the screen, a bit behind the Lighthouse (be patient, this one is basically impossible to see anything marking the space before you mouse over it, no lump in the dirt or rock or anything. This is also true for #3)

3) After you build the wooden bridge to the Fisherman's Hut and Cobbler, the secret is between the bridge and the Fisherman's Hut, kind of on the left side of the ground area where it bulges wider a bit.

Level 2-2 (12):

1) In the Bomb Merchant's firepit.

2) Small round rock to the right of the Quarry.

3) Another unmarked spot in the dirt between the house with garden and the rock blocking off the well; looking VERY carefully I was just barely able to see a tiny difference there, but if you mouse over the whole area it should hopefully pop up quickly.

Level 2-3 (13):

1) Small round rock just visible behind and to the left of 2 palm trees, underneath the house with garden toward the bottom of the screen.

2) Another unmarked spot in the dirt just to the right of the house above the garden.

3) At the very bottom of the screen where the road exits the stage, there's a broken-off ancient column; the secret is at the base of it, underneath what looks like it might be a board or a log.

Level 2-4 (14):

1) Small round rock just above the Quarry.

2) Chest in the palm trees on the beach that you need the boat to reach, to the left of the Gold Mine. You don't need to actually chop down any trees to get it.

3) Spot in the dirt between where your new detour road joins up with the old road again, and the boulders blocking off the houses, garden and well.

[continued in next post]

Re:Secret Locations, Episode 2 (Levels 11-20)

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Jan 7, 16 8:13 PM
Level 2-5 (15):

1) At the center back of the screen, there's some stone deposits, then a boulder blocking off a little alcove with a bomb inside, then a little lump in the dirt on top of the secret, then a flood across the path.

2) Round rock just below the Cobbler.

3) An unmarked spot in the cave wall that is in between the last Huge Blockage that requires a bomb, and the first of the stone bridges you need to build to get to the exit. Mouse over the right wall in between those two landmarks, right where the wall joins the cave floor, and you should find it. (A second, closer look reveals that it's not completely unmarked - there's a crack in the cave wall right there - but I had to turn up my screen brightness and lean super close to see it, so YMMV...)

Level 2-6 (16):

1) Round rock just above the Cobbler.

2) In the dirt in front of the garden, right above one of the sand piles that you have to clear from the road.

3) In the ruins behind the houses, just behind the bottom house.

Level 2-7 (17):

1) In the stand of 3 palm trees directly left of the Camp; cut down the middle tree to get at the chest.

2) (This one is a little hard to describe, hopefully this will work...) Nearly-invisible spot in the dirt to the right of the Camp, between it and the first sand pile you have to clear off the road; it's right under the path between the two, and above the banner marking the Sawmill site.

3) After you've built the Boathouse, build the wooden bridge at the top of the stone steps in the bottom left corner of the screen; the rock marking the secret is on the left side of the path right after the bridge, below the grass area with 3 palm trees in it.

Level 2-8 (18):

1) Nearly-invisible spot in the dirt, just before the wooden bridge that leads to the Fisherman's Hut and the Market.

2) Nearly-invisible spot in the dirt again, just before the wooden bridge at the bottom of the screen that leads to the raised ledge area with the houses, gardens, etc.

3) In that area with the houses and gardens and etc., the small round rock at the left edge in between the palm trees and the line of cone trees and flower plantings.

[continued in next post]

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Jan 7, 16 8:16 PM
Level 2-9 (19):

1) Spot in the dirt directly left of the Camp, in the middle of the 4 dead trees.

2) To the right of the Storehouse, cut down the thornbushes to get at the small round rock just behind the 2 Opuntia cactus.

3) Cut down one of the 3 palm trees just left of the bomb merchant to access the chest.

Level 2-10 (20):

1) In bomb merchant's firepit at the bottom of the screen

2) A chest is hidden by the stand of 3 cone-shaped trees just to the right of the pier; cut down the rightmost tree to get it.

3) In the gray, unrepairable ruin to the right of the top corner of the Wooden Fort.

4) Only a tiny bit up and to the right from #3, basically on the lower edge of the white background ruins area at the very top edge of the screen.

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Jan 14, 16 12:03 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your effort has not gone to waste.

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Jan 15, 16 10:59 AM
Adrastea_Lyrae thank you very much! I really do appreciate you and the time you took to put this together.

vleyden
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by vleyden on Jan 16, 16 6:22 PM
Thank you Thank you thank you! Adrastea_Lyrae!

[Post New]by Lita60 on Jan 20, 16 11:44 AM
Thank you for this! Your work is appreciated. There are some of the secrets I don't think I would have found without your help.

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 11:44:45 AM PST

[Post New]by AstralFrankie on Jan 30, 16 6:59 AM
Thank you so much for your secrets guides. I would probably be still on level 5 with your help. I hope to see more of these. Again, thank you.

Go to: