cannot get past level 24 is there a way to bypass it

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:problem with level 24

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 8, 16 4:00 PM
Welcome to the pond!

There is no skip button but Roxanne601 posted the walkthrough for this level in this thread:

Level 24 tips

[edit] If you only want a hint - when you get to a point where it looks like you have no moves left, remember that everything on the board is moveable, not just birds.

Edited on 01/10/2016 at 11:38:33 AM PST

[Post New]by engmuffin98 on Jan 9, 16 1:16 PM
thought the hint would help but no luck, afraid I don't know how to get to a "thread" Im an 80 year old dummy

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 9, 16 3:41 PM
Hi again, a "thread" is a discussion in an internet forum. So what you're looking at now is a thread. You can view a thread by clicking on the text line for it when you are on the page where it shows the list of them. If you go down to the bottom of the page, you can click the number buttons at the lower right to go to more pages of threads within the forum.

If you don't want to have to scroll through all the forum's pages of threads to find the older one about level 24 I was referring to in my earlier post, what you can do is open up another tab in your internet browser. I'm assuming you're using a PC with Windows; Macs probably have a similar process for doing this. Go up to the top of your window and there's a little box you can click on. When you click that, you get a new internet window. Go back to your first internet window where you're looking at this response, and scroll up to my earlier post where I put the text for the older level 24 thread. Click and drag on the line that starts with "http:" until all the letters there are highlighted. Then press the Ctrl button on your keyboard, then the C key (Ctrl - C) to copy that text. Then click your new internet window (the second tab you opened up) and click on the large box on the upper left. Then press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the V key (Ctrl - V) to paste your copied text into the new window and press the Enter key. The second window will go to the older thread.

Hope that helps. If it doesn't make sense, ask someone to show you how to open new browser windows and cut and paste text in them.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 10, 16 11:37 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank SynthpopAddict for the extremely helpful hints and for providing clarification on the forums. engmuffin98, to help make things easier, I'm also going to make SynthpopAddict's link clickable. A thread is a discussion that is made on the forums. For more information on how the forums work, please see the Forum Rules & FAQ. You are also welcome to PM any of the moderators with any questions. We are here to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by engmuffin98 on Jan 11, 16 3:52 PM
thank you Flounder for explaining "Thread" to me, that makes sense, im afraid everything else is about 10 miles (at least) over my head. Still cant get through level 24, thank you for your response

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 11, 16 4:45 PM
Hi again, one of the forum's moderators edited my post so you can now just click on the blue text that says "Level 24 tips" and it will automatically direct you to the older thread where there's a walkthrough for level 24. Hope you do get past it soon!

Go to: