bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Blog Walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual now available!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Nov 23, 09 1:33 PM
Hi Fishies,

We now have a full walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual, which was written by Robin, on our Big Fish Blog. If you need any help while playing this game, then be sure to check out the walkthrough we have by clicking on the following link:

Blog Walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

Happy gaming!

Edited on 11/23/2009 at 1:33:19 PM PST

Re:Blog Walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual now available!

[Post New]by sueangel99 on Nov 24, 09 3:56 AM
i have done everything that is on the walk through but i can not cut the wire into pieces it wont even let me put it on the work bench

altomedea
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual now available!

[Post New]by altomedea on Nov 24, 09 9:08 AM
you don't need to - just combine the pliers and the wire in inventory

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 24, 09 7:13 PM
sueangel99 wrote:i have done everything that is on the walk through but i can not cut the wire into pieces it wont even let me put it on the work bench

The walkthrough was updated on November 24 to correct any confusion about cutting the wires, and to add more detail about the conversation with the parrot. I hope that will help.

Robin

[Post New]by barcree on Nov 27, 09 6:53 PM
altomedea wrote:you don't need to - just combine the pliers and the wire ian inventory
this doesn't work I have tried this one scene at least 5 times and nothing works I am about ready to pull out my hair!!!! HELP

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 3, 09 6:33 PM
Spoiler about the pliers below--mouse over to view:

You will not be able to use the pliers until you have had the complete conversation with Mr. Kawlata and you have asked him if you can use the pliers and he has said OK. Until then, nothing will happen when you try to use them.

[Post New]by brassbit on Dec 30, 09 7:33 AM
help please cant get ink cartiage to bend in the grate

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Dec 30, 09 10:03 AM
Did you try the cartridge on step of the door to the trailer? I bend mine in the library with the scooter key.

[Post New]by RoseRed7834 on Feb 15, 10 4:07 PM
I have done everything I'm supposede to do before leaving town on the scooter, but every time I put the key in and try to turn it, the key comes back out and she says she's not done in town yet. Am I supposed to do anything with the wrapped fish before I leave? I'm getting very frustrated here!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Feb 26, 10 6:52 PM
RoseRed7834 wrote:I have done everything I'm supposede to do before leaving town on the scooter, but every time I put the key in and try to turn it, the key comes back out and she says she's not done in town yet. Am I supposed to do anything with the wrapped fish before I leave? I'm getting very frustrated here!

I'm sure that's very frustrating! Probably the best thing to do is to check the walkthrough and make sure you've done everything up to the point where you're stuck.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

The most common reasons people get stuck in this game is because they collected a document (book, scroll, letter, etc) but didn't page all the way through it. This game insists that you look at every page of everything you find, or it won't count your character as knowing vital information yet.

To read a document in inventory: left-click to collect the object. Once it's in your inventory, left-click on it to get a zoom scene. Right-click on it in the zoom scene to read it. Then look for some way to turn the pages. This will usually be arrows on the right and left, but may also be clicking the lower right corner of the document. Make sure you go all the way to the end of a multi-page document.

As for the fish--you'll need it much later in the game.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by waltonent on Jun 29, 10 8:27 PM
I'm having difficulty saving my game. When I go to the main menu, there is no button for "Save Game" Does anyone knoe what I'm doing wrong? I don't want to have to start over everytime I play this game!

Thanks

[Post New]by LaBellaLuna on Feb 19, 11 1:56 PM
In the second chapter, I have fixed the urn but I've never heard the click. I checked the walk-through to make sure I had fixed it correctly, but it still didn't work. I even uninstalled the game and installed it again. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

[Post New]by Shannonplays2 on Apr 27, 11 6:42 PM
Hello! I am loving this game, but have hit a snag. I don't seem to be able to get the wrapping paper with the stones to combine with the tape to create a package. I have gone back and tried several times, but no luck! Is there possibly something else I am missing? Thanks!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 27, 11 7:20 PM
Hi Shannonplays2,
I also had some trouble here if I remember correctly. You have to click or right click on the wrapping paper after you put the stones on it. That wraps the stones and then use the tape.

Edited on 04/27/2011 at 7:21:10 PM PST

[Post New]by chenta46 on Apr 11, 12 8:06 PM
i need instructions for the games because i'm not geting anywhere

Blog Walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual now available!

[Post New]by susimas on Jan 8, 13 10:46 AM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Fishies,

We now have a full walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual, which was written by Robin, on our Big Fish Blog. If you need any help while playing this game, then be sure to check out the walkthrough we have by clicking on the following link:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/chronicles-of-mystery-the-scorpio-ritual-walkthrough/>Blog Walkthrough for Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual</a>

Happy gaming!

Go to: