Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 9, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/10/2016 at 8:38:15 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by belamba on Jan 9, 16 2:16 AM
Playing on Mac OS X El Capitan...
The skip button won't work. It doesn't seem to recognise the cursor. Only discovered this after I bought it.

4 CEs in a row that won't work with El Capitan. It's becoming exasperating.

Contacted CS last week about these issues, but only had generic response as they very busy after holidays...sigh.

Collydoll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Collydoll on Jan 9, 16 2:23 AM
Skip doesnt work in Chapter two of the CE. Cant get past the last map build. I was going to purchase but not til this is fixed.

redrose70
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by redrose70 on Jan 9, 16 2:40 AM
I am having the same problem with the last map piece and the skip button. I am on Windows Vista. I did want to purchase, but this is the third game in last few weeks that I can't play. I would really like to have these games fixed. Thank You

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by annetterider on Jan 9, 16 2:59 AM
Same problem.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Jan 9, 16 3:22 AM
I'm having the same problem with the map - the skip worked for the 'put the statues in chronological order' puzzle though.

I don't skip when I'm playing, just when I'm trialling - just so you don't get the wrong idea

ETA - W8.1

Edited on 01/09/2016 at 3:26:01 AM PST

alumnut
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by alumnut on Jan 9, 16 4:13 AM
I also had the same problem with the last map but I exited the game and then went back in and it was like the skip worked and I was able to proceed.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jan 9, 16 4:28 AM
HI

I cheated on this one

I noticed that every time I looked at the SG the bottom row moved left one. So, either allow for that when you remember moves from the SG or, write down the answer from the SG on a piece of paper. Problem solved!
Hope this helps

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by truddi on Jan 9, 16 5:27 AM
[b]Same Issue with the map. All parts of the screen change the map but skip doesn't work.
Would have liked to try the SG way but my patience was done.

Edited on 01/09/2016 at 5:28:52 AM PST

Uppernana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Uppernana on Jan 9, 16 6:43 AM
Skip button does not work. So it is a "no buy" for me. Too bad because I was enjoying the trial.

[Post New]by wiltshirecarp on Jan 9, 16 7:05 AM
Am having same problem & can't even exit the map game Windows 10 with up to date drivers

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Jan 9, 16 7:13 AM
I am running Win 7, and I also cannot use the skip button on the third labyrinth map in Chp 2. It's aggravating to have these problems that a little QC should've caught before it was released. How can we feel comfortable buying a game that has such an obvious bug in the demo?

Menorca11
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Menorca11 on Jan 9, 16 7:43 AM
I bought the game and the skip won't work. Gutted.

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Jan 9, 16 8:41 AM
I am running Windows 7 and am also having difficulty with the bridge puzzle. I am at the 3rd level and nothing works. I cannot skip the puzzle and when I try changing the segments I keep having the watch pop up or when I use the back arrow it takes me to the game map.

So annoying because I had absolutely no problem when I played the beta so something changed since then!

Since nothing works, I can't move forward and continue playing the game.

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Jan 9, 16 8:56 AM
Hi all .....

biscuitsmama, am curious after reading your above post, how you rated the game 5 stars ?

just wondering

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 9, 16 9:03 AM
I am with peglegann, I copied what the SG said and followed that and it worked just fine.
I guess this is a way around the skip option.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 9, 16 9:03 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Jan 9, 16 9:21 AM
Joining the club with the skip bug. Same problem here with El Capitan.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 9, 16 9:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear people are encountering issues in the game. Thank you alumnut and peglegann for posting those great workarounds for the skip button. We also suggest taking a look at our help articles if technical issues come up. The following help articles have steps that can provide solutions to a wide range of situations, including these:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Mac Game Troubleshooting

If people are still experiencing problems in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report these kinds of issues, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

jmidge0217
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jmidge0217 on Jan 9, 16 9:40 AM
So after resolving the skip doesn't work problem by using the map I tried using the Hint and got the message no_hint_bbt. Obviously another flawed game-gee thanks BFG. Uninstalled demo & reinstalled-same problem.
I really liked the game & wanted to buy-but not like this. Win 7

Go to: