jklo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

fire escape

[Post New]by jklo on Nov 23, 09 4:31 PM
I put the pullys where they belong, but the wire won't go around the pullys so I can attach the elephant. What am I doing wrong?

Re:fire escape

[Post New]by stanb2 on Nov 23, 09 5:32 PM
I have the same problem. No clue.

[Post New]by midnightmoose on Nov 23, 09 6:14 PM
Were the pulleys in the right holes? 2 pulleys go on the top, and 2 go on the bottom--but the middle hole in each needs to be left open. Then the wire will go on, and you can place the elephant. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by bafoster on Nov 25, 09 1:55 PM
Thanks for the info...I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to get off the fire escape.

[Post New]by ndrexler on Dec 8, 09 5:49 PM
I'm stuck at the fire escape...read the hints..still don't understand what to look at on the pulleys that tells me which go where. Been moving them around, they all on each dock hole but don't know if I am suppose to pay attention to which way they point before placing them. Please give me another clue!!!

fire escape

[Post New]by cody066 on Feb 6, 10 8:57 PM
jklo wrote:I put the pullys where they belong, but the wire won't go around the pullys so I can attach the elephant. What am I doing wrong?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Feb 20, 11 9:56 PM
thanks for the fire escape tip of leaving a blank hole between the pulleys, I finally got the rope to attach! Happy Day!!! ((*.*))

Go to: