impossible to finish

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Shanghai #21

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 14, 16 7:37 AM
Hi Lilygtb,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Shanghai, Level 21.

This level is indeed challenging and tricky. What I found helped was to focus on making Lightning Bolt boosts, line crushes, and bomb blasts. Try not to pay too much attention to the tiles as this may be a distraction from creating these boosts. If you are able to combine Lightning Bolt boosts with line crushes and bomb blasts, this will help clear out numerous tiles and fill the chained color blockers. Once all the color blockers go off, you can then focus on getting the score and brick level requirement.

If you are still having trouble, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that the team is very receptive to feedback and are always willing to take a closer look at levels that players feel can be fine tuned.

To help keep the Gummy Drop! forum organized, we ask that players with city level specific questions post in that particular thread. I'll include below a link to the main directory as well as the one for Shanghai. Thank you for your understanding.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Shanghai - Level Help

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Shanghai #21

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on May 28, 16 3:29 AM
Lilygtb wrote:impossible to finish

I agree! There aren't enough green or blue gummies to complete this level.

I know the moderator advises we create as many lightening bolts as we can, plus bombs etc. and try to combine them and I've tried and tried and tried but there still aren't enough blue or green gummies.

I've reached out to Tech Support (as advised) and am waiting to hear from them.

It's soooooooo frustrating but isn't that why we all love this game? Don't we all get a wonderful sense of achievement when we've completed an 'impossible' level?

Re:Shanghai #21

[Post New]by DJFrank5000 on Aug 18, 16 3:27 PM
You'll need two shovels to complete this level.
Use them on the chained blue and green gummy.
Play the rest of the level normally to get the 5000 bricks and yellow and red chained gummies.

Edited on 08/18/2016 at 3:27:35 PM PST

Go to: