cutting the reed/ please help

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Jan 9, 16 5:38 PM
after cutting the cattail to get the reed , I am unable to progress in this game. the scene I need 6o get to is unavailable. there is a definite glitch. don"t purchase this game people!!!! ripoff!!! Warning!!!!

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:cutting the reed/ please help

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jan 9, 16 9:09 PM
You use the reed in the water pond where the elephant was. Are you saying you can't get back to that scene? I did it by going forward in the scene, so I think saying ripoff is an exaggeration. If you can't get back then it may be your operating system. I am using XP.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 12, 16 11:20 AM
I didn't have a problem with it either. Using Win 10

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Jan 12, 16 2:36 PM
Have you tried using the hint button? I don't like to use hint, but I had to several times in this game just to get through the demo and I know that's what I did after cutting the reed-Hope this helps (and this game does have MANY issues)

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Jan 13, 16 12:25 PM
Having the same problem. Cut reed ,can not move to the pond ,game does not let me move in that direction, tried "Hint" it said "No hint on this" , so practically the game is over for me. Window 10 laptop , did not have any problems with any games in the last month,maybe more . In this one it's one problem after the other

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 14, 16 10:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't letting some people progress past the reeds. If a technical problem comes up, we suggest taking a look at our help articles for information. The following help article has steps that can help resolve a variety of situations, including this one:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the game still isn't moving past the reeds, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help, and can gather data on and report these sorts of issues.

Because this is a technical problem, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. In the future if anyone notices a tech issue, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: