bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 24, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper forum

[Post New]by jdelbove on Nov 24, 09 6:57 AM
I keep getting a hand to retrieve an item but nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

[Post New]by nolady on Nov 26, 09 5:41 PM
I click hint and don't see anything happen to show me the hint. I searched the forum for "Cajun Cop Hint" and saw posts that said they liked the hint system but nothing about the hints themselves. What am I missing? I don't want to buy it until I know I can recognize hints when I need them. The usual highlighting or display around a missing item does not seem to be present in this game. Thank you for any suggestions you can offer.

[Post New]by Sleep_Walker on Nov 26, 09 6:51 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums.

I have already purchased this "Cajun Cop" game and I'm stuck. I played the demo and after it ended, I just pushed "buy game" or whatever it was and kept playing. So, I'm about an hour into the game, if that helps. Please bear with me because I have problems explaining things.

I am at the part where I have to find a screwdriver to fix the wires in the electric box to turn on the lights. I cannot find the screwdriver and everytime I push the hint button, the hint automatically goes right back up to the electric box and the cop says something about "I need a screwdriver to open this..." and I can't get it to tell me where the screwdriver is. I've looked everywhere over and over and over and I don't see a screwdriver and I cannot get a new hint. I am going absolutely nuts, lol!

Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance, and I'm sorry if I posted wrong. I'm confused as to how to post. I just pushed the reply button because I couldn't find the post button, lol. Looks like I have problems finding things, huh? lol.

MsDee62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by MsDee62 on Nov 27, 09 8:46 AM

I am at the place where you have to find the code for the camera. I am lost as to how to find it. an someone help please?

[Post New]by 1mille01 on Nov 27, 09 10:54 AM
Where is the frigging screwdriver

[Post New]by margeret on Nov 28, 09 7:29 AM
im in the french quarter caper also i have found everything when i click on the highlighted part the cop says hes looking for a key even though i click hint its not telling me anything , i want to buy it but not as yet ,its something like we had before

margert can anyone help

[Post New]by pbooker_sms on Nov 28, 09 1:24 PM
For the screwdriver - you need to go to the library and look at the magazines - find a coin, go to the pizza parlor and play the new video game.

For the key - you need to go to the backyard and look in the barrel.

For the camera code - you need to find all 12 scrapes of paper - try the waste basket in the living room.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Nov 29, 09 1:56 PM
The code to the camera is the pieces of paper you had to collect and put together.
Hope this helps.
I'm not at the screwdriver part yet

[Post New]by PrincessPepper on Nov 29, 09 6:09 PM
I found the game fun but short

[Post New]by swanlake8 on Nov 30, 09 11:53 AM
Went back to Jacques office with a new set of objects to find. However, an "oar" was the only thing I could not find. When I hit the hint button, it shot off across the page and that was it. Usually when I hit the hint button it stops and circles the item. Not this time. I couldn't find the oar. I felt I was not seeing all of the page so I ended the game and reboot my system. Reopened the game but nothing was different.
Any help is appreciated.

Also I started out enjoying this game but it was short and not what I'd call exciting at the end. It gives a good build up but a big let down at the end.
Not happy with my purchase.

[Post New]by Joe110 on Dec 20, 09 9:29 PM
Got to "to be continued" twice, but can't go antwhere from there. Is that the end of the game?

[Post New]by pondcarp on Dec 27, 09 6:27 PM
nolady wrote:I click hint and don't see anything happen to show me the hint. I searched the forum for "Cajun Cop Hint" and saw posts that said they liked the hint system but nothing about the hints themselves. What am I missing? I don't want to buy it until I know I can recognize hints when I need them. The usual highlighting or display around a missing item does not seem to be present in this game. Thank you for any suggestions you can offer.

I can't get the hint to work either. It cischarges but does not show anything. Need ideas or explanation.

Go to: