Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 forum

[Post New]by Christym on Sep 21, 08 9:30 AM
Overall, I really like the premise for this game. I get annoyed with hidden object games where the objects make no sense or are out of time period, etc. This one, while a little silly, at least gives you a good reason to be looking at the scenes. And I really like the variety of modes that you can play in. It strikes me that it would have good replay value, because there are many ways you can play the same level.
Definitely have preferences on the modes that I like and dislike. For instance, silhouette levels have always annoyed me, although this game has ones I like better than many because the objects are at least oriented correctly. For the 'straight' find these objects levels, they occasionally use some fun objects with weird names (like "catch 22" being a catchers mitt with the number 22 on it) rather than just all normal names and objects.
Although I rarely buy hidden object games (I try them all..), this one is much more tempting than most because of the variety and the fact that, while silly, it makes more sense than most.

[Post New]by sueandjack on Sep 23, 08 6:29 PM
We like Season 2 even more than we liked the original. Both games were fast and fun but Season 2 is just a little bit more refinded. Great game.

irishtina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by irishtina on Sep 23, 08 10:36 PM
I absolutely agree with those who say this is an excellent game! I wasn't impressed by the "Hidden Object Show", but Season 2 is great. I love the fun graphics, the fact that you're to find things that you WOULD see at a Carnival, and the wide variety of mini-games. I go through A LOT of games, and getting the same mini-games over and over is disappointing ("slider out" and "pipe tubes" come to mind). I especially love the "Letter Finder" mini-game as it combines Scrabble and hidden objects. I'm also a huge fan of the skip chips, and they're easier to use in this version. Also love exchanging tickets for fun prizes, just like at a real carnival.

Hats off to the "Hidden Object Show" group......Season 2 is excellent and WELL worth the $7! I'll buy the next one too!

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 13, 08 4:56 PM
I liked this one better than the original. Its a good buy!

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 7:53 AM
I have to agree with Nagasse and irishtina. I loved the second season much more than the first. The first host really annoyed me and like a lot of you, I found myself making snippy comments to an animated figure! I really enjoyed the theme park and I had a lot of fun earning tickets to buy all the stuff. I hope there is a season 3 on this one because I'd buy it in a second!!

[Post New]by Mandyy on Oct 20, 14 7:44 PM
Does not work on current operating systems.

Go to: