Expert_chalenge 14 between levels 27 and 28

[Post New]by Gabijaernis on Jan 10, 16 3:04 AM
Hi,

I am playing this chalenge already for 100th times and can't get it done in expert. I tried to make all custmers happy, then another strategy of combos. But can't reach the 1825 dollars. Any ideas?

Thank you

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Expert_chalenge 14 between levels 27 and 28

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Jan 10, 16 3:48 AM
use items that give you extra tips as this will help on the money side. I also made sure I was extra organised at first by filling up the water bucket and getting extra water pistols ready at the very beginning. The other item I use to be able to be ahead is the spill proof milkshake as you can have one all ready on the machine so you are not wasting time waiting for it if ordered. After that you just have to keep cleaning and serving. don't worry if people go down to 4 stars whilst waiting to pay if that means you have got a table cleaned for someone else or got two people to pay at the same time so get that bonus. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Gabijaernis on Jan 10, 16 4:31 AM
Thank you for reply.... I have tried all these things... But I just seem stuck on this level. Can't get more than 1750 in expert no matter what I do...

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Jan 10, 16 4:37 AM
sorry to hear you are still having problems, the other thing I have found that sometimes helps is to carry on and get all your upgrades and buy everything then go back and try the level again later. Keep trying though, it is possible.

Go to: