crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Wheb does this game end?

[Post New]by crispinscot on Jan 10, 16 5:31 AM
I've got to the last place on the map but not bought all the things in the store or got the final key. Do I just keep going on level 70 and repeat it again and again until I get all these? Or what?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Wheb does this game end?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 10, 16 7:45 AM
Once you finish level 70, the game becomes endless because keys will then get randomly placed around the map and there will always be 5 keys lying around no matter how many keys you collect. You can keep on playing to improve your trophy case (some of the trophies take a long, long time to get) or upgrade your powerups and idol powers. If you want to buy every upgrade in the store that will also take a long time.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Jan 10, 16 8:45 AM
OK. Thanks. I think I'll start from scratch again with a different persona and see how I get on. I do know how to spell "When" by the way!

sc0tt1e
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sc0tt1e on Jan 17, 16 5:42 AM
I have successfully gathered all of the gems required for level 70. I've done it at least a dozen times -- but it never gives me the final key... How do I get the final key to unlock the treasure box.....

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 17, 16 9:34 AM
Sc0tt1e, you don't ever get a "final" key. The game becomes endless after you beat level 70. I only played a bit more after opening up all the levels, but it seems there is *always* a key stuck on level 70. There will be other keys randomly placed around the map for you to get by replaying those levels. This is so you can keep on opening treasure chests indefinitely as there will always be a total of 5 keys somewhere in the map with one of them on level 70 no matter how many keys and treasure chests you get.

[Post New]by Already65 on May 5, 16 9:01 AM
I have been playing the game and accomplished all the goals but there are No random keys showing up on the board. Now what?

Go to: