Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

50,000 coin achievement

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jan 10, 16 9:05 AM
I am really upset. I have been playing all day, determined to go for this achievement. First thing this morning, I be an with 11,000 coins. Ten minutes ago I was at 48, 558, and decided to feed some pets and hopefully get there. Two minutes ago when I checked to see why my pony hadn't arrived, I am down to 13,000 coins. I cannot believe this as I know I have raised over 35,000 since 10 am this morning. (Gmt)

Can anyone shed any light on this, or do I need to contact customer services?

Thanks for any help, from a now very disillusioned player.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:50,000 coin achievement

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 10, 16 9:21 AM
it is 50K in 24 hrs......now that 24 hrs is a fickle thing.....there is no clock to go by.....just your own.....meaning......until you start the process of coin collecting from that point "mark the time".......and from that point you have 24 hrs to collect the ammount for the achievement......it was a process to look for the achievement to be reset befor I started over with enough supply to finish...it was a seesaw battle before I caught on to it........trick is to make sure you can collect enough then have a reset ....and then go for it........the first coin starts the clock.......remember......keep that for front in mind......amass the inventory first and then make sure the clock is reset....then collect the first coin...24 hrs or hopefully less...whammo you got the pony..LOL cheers **D@NgeR** out

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jan 10, 16 9:29 AM
Thanks, D, but I still don't understand how when I added 37 k to my existing 11k, I can be reset to 13k. Unless the maths I teach here in the uk is different to MC maths!

I expect I will get over my sulks in a few days haha, and your support is appreciated!

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Jan 10, 16 9:52 AM
It reset before you collected the extra 37,000. Start at a time all your pets need feeding and you can make rounds and maybe sell inventory. In other words, when you know you can raise the 50,000 gold in the next 24. Probably won't take that but unless you know it won't reset because it's a literal 24 hours -- anything you have on hand that is say 23.5 hours old will fall off because in half an hour it will have been earned more than 24 hours ago.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 10, 16 9:56 AM
An important key to keep in mind.....the important key..is.....

When you first open the game each day....at least till this achievement is done......is to look at that achievement accrual before anything else......especially any coins gained........MAKE SURE IT IS RESET.......because......the clockstarts as soon as that first coin is collected..........and it is easily not remembered because there is no clock to go by if one is not aware of that first coin collected in the game...........

just info to keep in mind when your ready to attempt it again....... cheers **D**

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jan 10, 16 2:57 PM
Thank you BlazeDuskerDreamer and General. It will be a long time before I attempt this again as I ran down all my inventory etc etc.

Anyway, lesson learned!

Happy gaming

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 10, 16 3:00 PM
Vstromval wrote:Thank you BlazeDuskerDreamer and General. It will be a long time before I attempt this again as I ran down all my inventory etc etc.

Anyway, lesson learned!

Happy gaming

Bummer Vstromval,.........I feel the angst......You have the proper focus now..... cheers **D**

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 10, 16 3:09 PM
Hmmmmm.... I thought the 24-hour clock reset when the GMT time change occurred....

In my PC game, I was able to earn this by timing it with the gold chest achievement...

Treasurer Hunter
1. Get 5 golden chests – 1000 coins
2. Get 20 golden chests – 10,000 coins
3. Get 100 golden chests – Pirate Girl (avatar)

First, I worked hard to get the Christmas pets: reindeer, snowman, yeti, penguin, white bear

Second, I fed each of them until I was only about 1 gold chest away from getting the second level of the Treasurer Hunter achievement.

Third, I waited until the next day for the GMT time to change (thinking my 24-hours started then --- but I could have been wrong on this one, but that was when I logged into the game)

Fourth, I played for the remainder of the day to get my coins increased -- mine started on about 10,000 in the day. I also sent airships when I could to get extra coins from that

Fifth, when I got close to 40,000 coins, I started to feed my pets --- I fed EVERY ONE I HAD and got the one remaining gold chest I needed. With feeding the pets and the 10,000 from the achievement, I was able to get the Time is Money 3rd level achievement and am now the proud owner of Gold Pony (who routinely gives me more gold chests!)

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 10, 16 3:22 PM
I love to paint canvas.....i use oil as well as acrylic........this Annelil is an abstraction...I LOVE it........so many ways to do the achievements....especially when using ingenuity shows........skinning two at once is pretty awesome...!! **D**

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 10, 16 3:40 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:I love to paint canvas.....i use oil as well as acrylic........this Annelil is an abstraction...I LOVE it........so many ways to do the achievements....especially when using ingenuity shows........skinning two at once is pretty awesome...!! **D**

[Bows at waist] --- thank you, General......thank you very much....... heehee

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jan 11, 16 8:56 AM
Hi Annelliegram. I too was assuming a gmt 24 hours! I was sure I had 7 hours to get the remaining 1500 or so coins!
Thanks for your comments, and I liked your method.

Silverjen
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Silverjen on Jan 11, 16 3:44 PM
Between work and family, I knew I didn't have 24 hours to devote to getting 50,000 coins. So for several months I would craft two or three Ancestor's Spirits a week, making sure I could replenish my Unique Stamps between times. I did this until I had accumulated 20 of them. I started out with 10,000 coins then sold the 20 Ancestor's Spirits for 2,000 coins each. Voila! 50,000 coin achievement in 5 minutes.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 11, 16 3:52 PM
Silverjen wrote:Between work and family, I knew I didn't have 24 hours to devote to getting 50,000 coins. So for several months I would craft two or three Ancestor's Spirits a week, making sure I could replenish my Unique Stamps between times. I did this until I had accumulated 20 of them. I started out with 10,000 coins then sold the 20 Ancestor's Spirits for 2,000 coins each. Voila! 50,000 coin achievement in 5 minutes.

I used a combo of blessing pendants and spirits and signs of ferocity...LOL easy peezie.......pony express lol **D** out

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 11, 16 7:30 PM
Well, on my Level 68 iPad game.....it was quite easy to get the 50,000 coins with feeding pets and sending airships and just playing the game. I didn't have to craft anything....

However, on that lower level PC game --- I had no inventory for Ancestor Spirit, so I had to get creative with my Achievements.....and, using the Treasurer Hunter achievement to get that additional 10,000 coins is a one time shot!

Go to: