NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Am I missing something

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 10, 16 9:09 AM
Why is there no information on how to do the challenges when you get to them, are they assuming that I have played all the other games and know what to do??? I am on the challenge that says customers in a bad mood and then the game starts? Duh what the heck. There is nothing to tell you what your suppose to do.
I have had to come here for almost every challenge so far. like the shrinking tray, that was another one.
Do I need to start with the 1st game to catch on or what.

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Am I missing something

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Jan 10, 16 9:26 AM
if it is the challenge between levels 8 and 9 called a cloudy day you are talking about then it is that the customers will come in already in a bad mood with low number of hearts and you still have to win the level. When customers are in a bad mood they do not tip as much so best way to deal with this one is use your entertainer to cheer up all the seated customers to increase their mood and patience.

It does help with understanding the challenges now to have played the earlier games but not essential. You will start to understand what they are wanting as you go on through the game. When I first started playing the series I did not start at the first game, I started in the middle then enjoyed that one and went back to the earlier games.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 10, 16 9:31 AM
When customers are in a bad mood then send your entertainer to the tables and concentrate on serving the counter customers first. Keep your entertainer at the tables because they will cheer up 1 heart for every time he/she/it is there. You'll see the entertainer hangs around a bit after he has performed - that gives you a chance to redirect him to another table or the same table.

To send your entertainer there - click on the entertainer and then click on the table he should go to.

This is assuming of course you've already purchased the entertainer in the upgrades.

These games have never given you strategy on how to deal with the challenges, we've either figured it out or gotten help in the forums at some stage - so don't feel bad about not knowing.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 10, 16 2:50 PM
Janette and Sue
Thank you so much for the advice, I have tried these games before but have not cared for them but this one have really been fun to the point that I think I will try others. Your help is really appreciated .

Go to: