Any further glitches in full version?

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 10, 16 11:16 AM
Has anyone purchased the game?

I used the map to get past the map puzzle that the skip button wouldn't work on, but I'm wondering if the rest of the game has any major glitches or if game play is okay.

Thanks for any information.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Any further glitches in full version?

[Post New]by swedane on Jan 10, 16 9:44 PM
leapfrog0202 wrote:Has anyone purchased the game?

I used the map to get past the map puzzle that the skip button wouldn't work on, but I'm wondering if the rest of the game has any major glitches or if game play is okay.

Thanks for any information.

After the map puzzle, incl., the Bonus Game, it's smooth sailing till the end.

Enjoy!

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Any further glitches in full version?

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jan 13, 16 9:05 AM
I purchased the game.. just fnished with the game and the bonus chapter. no glitches at all for me... I did not have to use the skip button where other people did (that is where they got stuck).

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Any further glitches in full version?

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 13, 16 3:49 PM
Hi leapfrog0202,

I wanted to stop by to address the issue with the skip button in the game. Thank you swedane and Penguin29 for taking the time to reply with information about the game play. I'm happy to say that an update for the game was released earlier today, January 13, 2016. This update fixes the problems that have been coming up with the skip button and strategy guide. The following thread has more information about this update:

UPDATE! New version available for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE - January 13, 2016

If anyone notices a technical issue, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any one of our Reps will be happy to help, and has the tools to gather data on and report issues.

Please also feel free to post any technical problems you come across in the following thread. By keeping discussion of tech issues in this thread, the Forum Moderation Team can track trends and make sure they're reported to the appropriate team. Here's that thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: