mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

trophy for not using upgrades on last level

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 10, 16 1:05 PM
How are you supposed to do that when the game makes you upgrade? By level 10 on the first restaurant, the game had given me a second cookie and a second ice cream, even though I didn't purposely select either one. You can't get the trophy if those things are there.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:trophy for not using upgrades on last level

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 11, 16 12:01 AM
When you first start the level you can select your food items. Simply click on any food item and it brings up a list of 3 or 4 items. You can then select the first one on the list. Go through all your food items like this until you've selected the starter item for all of them.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Jan 14, 16 8:15 AM
I get what mollyal is saying if you have 2 items of something like the cookies or popcicles it doesn't let you choose the same item, so you have to choose 2 different ones and one of those is automatically an upgrade.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jan 14, 16 12:10 PM
Choose the two lowest upgrades. The original item and then the next one. I did that and it worked.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Jan 14, 16 4:21 PM
Thanks!

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Jan 15, 16 8:05 AM
Just tried that on level 10 and no luck. I did change my settings from expert to normal too though so maybe that was it? Will change setting back to expert and try again, but frustrated! This is my third game with BF that had an achievement glitch if this is the case.

[Post New]by dactulwench1 on Jan 17, 16 8:52 AM
I'm having the same issue. On level 10 Normal Mode, I've got the following "lowest" items selected:

Sweet Water Icicle
Rocket (automatic upgrade for 2nd slot)
Salted Chips
Paprikas
Watermelon
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Raspberry Cookie (automatic upgrade for 2nd slot)
Salmon Sandwich
Bluefish
Chicken Skewer
Lemondade

Yet, I'm still not having any luck, and I've played the level over at least 15 times, in the hopes that the customers wouldn't select the second upgraded cookie or popsicle. Anyone else have some more tips on this??? I just can't consider a game complete until I have all trophies....lol

AJ__
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by AJ__ on Jan 17, 16 2:21 PM
I looked at a walkthrough and it said you need at least 12 lowest level items. So level 10 you wouldn't be able to because there aren't enough lowest items to use.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Jan 18, 16 6:20 AM
Yep that did it! Tried with the lowest possible choices on the last lumber yard level and got it, no problem.

[Post New]by dactulwench1 on Jan 18, 16 7:24 AM
Thank you, AJ__. Using all low level items on Level 20 did the trick.

I received a notification that I got the award half-way through the level; before I even knew is I was going to get three stars!

[Post New]by CalledMomByThree on Jan 20, 16 1:25 PM
dactulwench1 - 'winning' means getting to the first star which is why you got the notification as soon as you hit the first one and didn't need to get all the way to three.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jan 24, 16 2:30 PM
This one is a little misleading. You can actually use the original item and the next item that is on the menu, even though it has been upgraded. For instance, you may have six different items to choose from, choose the first upgraded item along with the original. Also it may depend on what level you try to get it on. It was either level 20 or 30 for me.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on May 22, 16 4:13 AM
I found the last level of the lumberjack camp good for this & for the 15 Bonus items & 14 quick prepare

I absolutely have a mental block against the last level- 65

I just freeze up

C

This is by far the most challenging delicious game so far

Go to: