toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

trouble getting credit for all hidden secrets in Bonus round.

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jan 10, 16 1:28 PM
I have played it through 3 times and the first time I only got 3. The next time I ran out of time but found all 4 and still only got credit for 3. This last time I finished in time and made sure I checked off all 4 secrets but it still shows just 3 found. What is going on? Has anyone else had that problem? I have been able to re-play all the other scenes and get credit for all secrets, just not the Bonus one. It is very frustrating.

theepicdog
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:trouble getting credit for all hidden secrets in Bonus round.

[Post New]by theepicdog on Jan 10, 16 2:53 PM
I am having the same trouble in episode three level 10 , I have done it about 6 times and it only gives me credit for 3 out of 4.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 11, 16 12:12 AM
I've noticed that the game doesn't update your score if you haven't improved on it. So if your last level was 1 secret with a better score and you replay to 2 secrets with a worse score it leaves the previous score intact.

It does, however, update when you've found all the secrets.

What I caught myself doing a few times was replaying a level to find the secrets and then I look at the screen and say - okay I know where they are, but then I forget to go and collect them or I click on it when a worker is busy and then think I've collected it when in fact I haven't.

Eventually I did manage to get all the levels to show expert with all secrets found, including the bonus level.

But the game does have a few bugs in it where it doesn't always trigger an event - I always found simply replaying the level sorts it out (I made sure to change up my sequence on replay).

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jan 11, 16 6:03 AM
I gave up yesterday but tried it this morning and it did give me credit for the 4 secrets I found. I guess it was a tired yesterday as I was.

Go to: