hop game where you find written word posted on board.

[Post New]by painterpony on Jan 10, 16 4:34 PM
I have tried everything so it must be something simple. how do you do this hop. I have used the pencil, tried to move all the paper and nothing. I used the hint and it showed me two pictures. I clicked on both nothing. There is no skip so this is the end of the line for me unless I get help. Don't like that help doesn't keep helping just showing the same thing. I didn't get it the first time not likely to get it again. Also with no skip you are stuck. Don't like this, help.

2dogsx2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:hop game where you find written word posted on board.

[Post New]by 2dogsx2 on Jan 13, 16 12:15 AM
you need to match the pics

hop game where you find written word posted on board.

[Post New]by Aphrodite418 on Jan 15, 16 7:08 PM
painterpony wrote:I have tried everything so it must be something simple. how do you do this hop. I have used the pencil, tried to move all the paper and nothing. I used the hint and it showed me two pictures. I clicked on both nothing. There is no skip so this is the end of the line for me unless I get help. Don't like that help doesn't keep helping just showing the same thing. I didn't get it the first time not likely to get it again. Also with no skip you are stuck. Don't like this, help.

roxop
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by roxop on Jan 20, 16 6:10 PM
I'm having the same problem. I click the pictures and nothing happens.

[Post New]by suebiv on Jun 28, 16 6:14 PM
any figure this out yet. Keep clicking and nothing happens!! Help, can't go any further and this is just the beginning

Go to: