Level 30 - No money to buy Evelyn

[Post New]by WaveBreaker on Jan 10, 16 5:03 PM
Ooops!!!! Spent all my money upgrading items and then land at level 30 where you need Evelyn to entertain customers before you can proceed further. $300

Mmmmm!!!! Trying to be creative and think of solutions but are now stumped. Have achieved 3 stars on all proceeding levels so can't go back and earn more money. Can't return items to the store Anyone else have this problem? Or any clever person know a solution.

I can only think to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Re:Level 30 - No money to buy Evelyn

[Post New]by WaveBreaker on Jan 10, 16 5:25 PM
Okay - seems you can get past the level without Evelyn. So I'll just build up the bank and go back to buy her

Nothing like answering your own question - but hopefully will help someone else!

Re:Level 30 - No money to buy Evelyn

[Post New]by Debi_W on Mar 19, 16 6:36 AM
WaveBreaker wrote:Okay - seems you can get past the level without Evelyn. So I'll just build up the bank and go back to buy her

Nothing like answering your own question - but hopefully will help someone else!

LOL At least you figured it out! I have every Delicious - Emily game that Big Fish has put out. My Honeymoon as a glitch and I can't get past it - tech support has no help available... so I'm out one game!
And yes, I'll remember that - unless the level is easy enough to get stars without her. Like you, I go for all the upgrades

Go to: