Sydney level 104

[Post New]by issydi on Jan 11, 16 1:05 AM
I seem to be wasting a lot of time trying get past this level, how does one get the souvenirs to drop down quicker as it seems impossible to try and do it in the number of moves given, any tips

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Sydney level 104

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 11, 16 4:32 AM
issydi wrote:I seem to be wasting a lot of time trying get past this level, how does one get the souvenirs to drop down quicker as it seems impossible to try and do it in the number of moves given, any tips

There are now specific threads for help in each city, located in the City Directory near the top of this page. We should post our questions and answers there. I'm posting a reply for Sydney 104 there.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Sydney level 104

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 11, 16 2:34 PM
Hi issydi,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Sydney, Level 104.

What I found helped was to work on the right board instead of the left. You will notice that the souvenirs will appear on the left board and fall through the portals to the right board. To get the souvenirs to the right board where the arrows are, I worked on making line crushes and other types of boosts such as a bomb blast and a Lightning Bolt boost. If you are able to get a Lightning Bolt Boost next to another boost, even better. By creating boosts on the right board it helped to get rid of gummies and bring the souvenirs over to the right side in less moves. Once the souvenirs were taken care of, I then focused on getting the score level requirement.

Moving forward we do ask that players post their city level specific questions in the designated city thread. I'll include a link to the main directory as well as the one for Sydney below. Thank you for your understanding.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Sydney - Level Help

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: