muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

boat house window key

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 11, 16 9:21 AM
the key to the boat builders window is missing. I finished the first part of the Quest where you get the key but the second part of the Quest where you use the key the key is not there.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:boat house window key

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 11, 16 11:51 AM
Oh good grief woman that's not good! DONT SHUT THE GAME!!! go back to where it was (i want to say chicago but not sure) and find the thing quick! You might have to play through all modes to find it and I hope you do.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 11, 16 12:08 PM
It's too late, blue. You find the key in Chicago in one quest, but using the key is a separate quest.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 11, 16 1:30 PM
Well at least all that is there is Thanksgiving I think..

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 11, 16 3:56 PM
Bluex wrote:Well at least all that is there is Thanksgiving I think..

But the keys are needed to get the tool that snips the chain on the cart in Nevada.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 11, 16 4:07 PM
Wait a second!... Muttmon is on the Blueprints??..Oh, she must have a second game the vixen..Muttmon? Im thinking the Michigan thing in my head that comes during the AES buildup, but saying the right thing about the key. Lord she done thrown me for a loop, now I am confused...lol.. Muttmum you know I'm trying to wean myself from the oxygen...LOL!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 11, 16 4:14 PM
No geez Louise. She is in Michgan thats the boat builders. I'm the one that is confused. She needs to go to where ever she was and try to refind that thing.. I can't use the advanced forum search now for whatever reason

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 4:27:15 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 11, 16 4:31 PM
Bluex wrote:No geez Louise. She is in Michgan thats the boat builders. I'm the one that is confused. She needs to go to where ever she was and try to refind that thing.. I can't use the advanced forum search now for whatever reason

I thought she was talking about Captain Matthew's place in Bridgeport.

I know nothing about opening the mini scenes in Michigan. I'm not touching them until after the Spring event.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 11, 16 4:45 PM
OK, All before Blue has a heart attack I am in Michigan trying to open the window with the key I am suppose to have but for finish the first part of the Quest. I am in the 2nd part of the Quest with no key. It won't let me go back and do the Quest over as some one suggested.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 11, 16 5:28 PM
At this point. the only thing you can try to do is visit the city the "key (which started this thing) was at and do all the modes to see if it drops...Keep an eye out in the inventory bar the city shows before you enter to see if it is in that mode. play and then try again till you have played all the modes. if you can't remember the city, hopefully someone will and can guide you accordingly... Don't shut the game down in the meantime.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 11, 16 6:14 PM
This is what the Planes, AES Door, World Cities, etc Guide says about Michigan:

Boat Builders - Hessel, MI
1) Find a Citronella Plant at Train Roundhouse
2) Place at back door of building
3) Find the Cabinet Key at Margaret's House
4) Unlock Cabinet on side of building
5) Find a Crowbar at Oldstein Bank
6) Pry open Crate beside building

So, if the quest is in the form of:
Part 1 Find Cabinet Key at Margaret's House
Part 2 Unlock Cabinet on side of building

then playing Atlanta should produce the key.

However, if the quest to use the key is separate from the quest to find the key, then that key is lost forever.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 12, 16 12:11 PM
Muttmom found key in Margarets House and was able to continue with play.

related link.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/658919.page

Go to: