inatizz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

hose

[Post New]by inatizz on Jan 11, 16 1:57 PM
i've tried and tried to get the hose on the pump. i don't understand what i'm doing wrong . can't get any further until i do this ! and i must be getting close to the end. please help someone.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

hose

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 11, 16 6:13 PM
inatizz wrote:i've tried and tried to get the hose on the pump. i don't understand what i'm doing wrong . can't get any further until i do this ! and i must be getting close to the end. please help someone.

Hi Inatizz,

Hope you got the hose connected, but just in case, it gets attached on the very bottom of the pump. It's where the red opening is. I know there is a green hose and yellow tube on the top but ignore those! Just click the hose in your inventory on the bottom of the pump and you should be good to go.

Good Luck!

inatizz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:hose

[Post New]by inatizz on Jan 12, 16 2:26 AM
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I've tried it loads of times on the red opening at the bottom.............and everywhere else as well. I wondered if i was missing another piece ?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 12, 16 4:16 AM
inatizz wrote:Hi
Thanks for the reply. I've tried it loads of times on the red opening at the bottom.............and everywhere else as well. I wondered if i was missing another piece ?

You are using the hose you got from the HOP scene? When I first looked at the pop up window I thought I needed to pull either the green or yellow tube somewhere, but those are just part of the scenery. The fire hose from the HOP was all I used and it worked right away for me.

I'm sorry it's not working for you. I'm not sure what else to try.

[Post New]by catbta on Jan 16, 16 5:19 AM
Hi I had the same problem I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it then I noticed the time device flashing I used it on the tap and then I was able to connect the hose, hope this helps.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 16, 16 3:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in to talk about the hose. Thank you to everyone who took the time to post these great tips about getting the hose attached. If there's trouble connecting the hose and it seems like a glitch, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can gather information on and provide troubleshooting steps for issues in the game.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: