NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

HELP......with Resource Mart Construction....

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Jan 11, 16 9:59 PM
I know we need lots of pinks in the "beginning cities", so make pink marts (if you believe in them)..... Right now, they work for me,,,so in cities beyond Rome do I need to: 1 keep building the pink marts or.... 2 because we need gazillions give R-marts up now,... they're futile.. 3 build equal marts pink and blue, replay as needed for bricks...
I've seen debates over resources however they involve the beginning cities, not cities beyond London, Paris, Rome... and I wonder what most people do.... I have just entered Berlin and haven't had the chance to build one yet....(slow going for me...) is there an alternative I haven't thought of.? When 1.5 million is needed, 5 K just makes a tiny dent... Maybe I should forget about it, throw caution to the wind....
Thanks!....

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:HELP......with Resource Mart Construction....

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 12, 16 3:26 AM
I am halfway through Shanghai and I have only 2 resource marts for pinks and 1 for bricks in Sydney, whose production I sell. That's it. I usually use the HHs and/ or complete missions, and I never had to ship except for two instances where a few thousand were missing. I drill whenever I can but the requirements are increasing so now I drill less. In this scenario, every time I go somewhere to drill I am usually missing bricks! What resource you will need most really depends on your playing strategy so that someone using the same strategy but is more advanced in the game can give you some advice on what lies ahead.

As a general startegy it is safe to focus on all three resources in each city, factoring in the resources given by the good levels to replay that you feel comfortable with (If any), then build for the resource that is missing. For example, in New York I would build for hats and pinks, in Rome none or all three, etc.

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:HELP......with Resource Mart Construction....

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Jan 12, 16 2:49 PM
Eli...you've been here for quite a haul! I thought perhaps since needed resources are in the millions, it'd be best to just do the HH etc forget S/H... It's strange the need for bricks but I guess that's an attempt by powers that be?.... I just make gems/drill as I need or get them from HH...I don't keep 100's in stock, don't have that need...I was reading some posts where players hoard gems, resources, coins....yet what's the use of having tons of them.....never use a boost, (don't know how to advance some boards if don't)....like "...what are you saving it for, hey PC just stops..?" I know this game is unique and everyone makes it their own... it's genius design really...fits a lot that way...now if they'd just tweek it and not keep pecking away at it until it's ruined (like some other games)... So I guess the upper cities just get "filled after opening with whatever comes up..." No strategy there huh...thanks Eli...keep at it and may all your gummys line up! Lol...

Go to: