kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

game not saving

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Nov 25, 09 9:27 AM
I have to sign in twice before I can play. When I leave the game it doesn't save my progress. I've uninstalled and redownloaded. Contacted CS 2 days ago, no response yet. Tried live chat, page came up, but just a color box at top. Sent an email about that. Have cleared my cache and turned browser off.

Can anyone help?

Re:game not saving

[Post New]by TLCoolpc on Nov 17, 10 7:35 PM
I'm also having the same problem!! Played for a bit and left the game. Returned to find that I have to create a new player AGAIN.

I recall playing the demo version (60 minutes) without having this problem.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:game not saving

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 28, 10 5:33 AM

I was surprised that I had to type in my profile name 3x and F-I-N-A-L-L-Y got into the game to play but after about 15 minutes had to shut down my computer to go to work. I just got home and turned on my computer and clicked to play and the game ASKED FOR MY PROFILE NAME AGAIN!!

Needless to say, when I re-entered the game -- it wanted me to start from the beginning again -- THAT is NOT acceptable ESPECIALLY since was supposed to have already received a FIXED version of this game with such problems resolved by the developers.

Why is it that is selling us PROBLEM games (even at $2.99 it's not worth the aggravation) instead of the improved version of these games? ZenGems is another game that has an improved version but totally ignored it and sold the problem version of THAT game.

Has history of selling over 1BILLION games to its consumers made them become complacent? I think if they want to be selling 2BILLION, they need to become less arrogant and more attentive to us consumers as they'd been when they first entered this business.

MEnr56

Go to: