screen with ladder, pulleys and elephant

[Post New]by maddigee on Nov 25, 09 10:29 AM
can't get the wire on the pulleys and where does the elephant go. help!!

Re:screen with ladder, pulleys and elephant

[Post New]by jeannie5053 on Nov 27, 09 7:09 AM
Pulleys go two on top two on bottom; elephant goes on wall to the left of pulleys. Been a while since I was there. I believe you will get a cursor on the wall once the pulleys and rope are in place. If this is too vague and does not work, hit me back and I will revisit. Good Luck.

[Post New]by LoriP80112 on Nov 28, 09 12:27 PM
I can't get the wires on the pulleys!!! I've tried putting them in different places on the pulleys and tried to put them on the different pulleys themselves! I don't know what to do and can't get past it! I need some help, please!

[Post New]by loucyd on Nov 29, 09 6:30 AM
I still can't get the wire to the pulleys. I am going nuts, looked at messages and walk through. Also I never get the arrows around the mans head.

jamtart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jamtart on Nov 30, 09 7:53 AM

i have tried loads of timees 2 put the wire in the pulleys but it doesnt seem 2 work & i think im ready 2 scream as im just getting into this game, can anyone help please

[Post New]by itsmejo30 on Nov 30, 09 8:40 AM
loucyd wrote:I still can't get the wire to the pulleys. I am going nuts, looked at messages and walk through. Also I never get the arrows around the mans head.

[Post New]by sluz142332 on Nov 30, 09 8:21 PM
I can't get the wire on the pulleys. Tried clicking on all four and nothing.

[Post New]by sluz142332 on Nov 30, 09 8:24 PM
Never mind, got it. Put one pulley in the first hole and one in the last hole leaving one empty hole in between. Same top and bottom.

[Post New]by dwest191 on Dec 2, 09 9:58 AM
sluz142332 got it right. I finally got out of there!

Go to: