Please post your REVIEWS for Lost in Reefs: Antarctic here

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 12, 16 8:27 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Lost in Reefs: Antarctic here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Lost in Reefs: Antarctic .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 8:31:53 AM PST

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Lost in Reefs: Antarctic here

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 12, 16 8:07 PM
Although the graphics are lovely, this game is tedious.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 18, 16 6:19 AM
mtvoyager wrote:Although the graphics are lovely, this game is tedious.

AMEN!

Have been playing M3 for five yrs + and when I find a new one offered I immediately d/l game...this was a disappointment as no untimed at all...I want a game that I can play how I want after spending my $$$ on it.

I go back for that so-called challenge after I play untimed to get the feel of each level, then go for the timed. This game does have two or a 'set' of levels of each but none enjoyed. After a day of busy busy busy I want a game to sit down & enjoy, not end up frustrated or a new admit for the looney bin!

Graphics absolutely outstanding, instructions basic, music on low to not annoy but pleasant, levels are not so huge that you get lost & bored fast...kudos to dev company!

Not sure how many levels offered but I did not look for that yet as was excited to find an interesting M3. Well back to my FishDom games to bide my time until another prospect come along!

Mini Rant, Over!

Lets

jmf1939
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jmf1939 on Jan 22, 16 12:55 PM
I love match 3 games but do not like it when there is no way to turn off the timer. I will not buy a game like that

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 28, 16 1:53 PM
Now that I've got the quests solved (with the help of some other posters here), I'm just relaxing and doing my best to finish the levels and build the underwater city. Yes, some levels are very difficult. But you can replay earlier levels and get more gems that way to help with the levels not yet finished.

And I love the music. I have to remind myself not to get lost in it during the timed levels!

Rhowennah
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Rhowennah on Feb 29, 16 2:26 AM
Okay I have a question for my fellow fishies here... I have now played this game 3 times through... First time was just to see where it was going and what it was like... Second time was to try and get the awards... Third time was to get a gold crown on every level... Which I have done... (Whew..!) but I still cannot get the last trophy which says to have all the bonus's... I have all of them but no trophy... Anybody else having this problem... ??

hellfern
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by hellfern on Mar 18, 16 10:51 AM
I have found this game exceedingly frustrating as compared to the other two. Hard to win levels without power-ups which are exceedingly difficult to buy since too few can be earned easily.

2best
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 2best on Apr 15, 16 7:37 PM
Still cannot find the item to break the Igloo to let the Penguin out ???????????

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Lost in Reefs: Antarctic

[Post New]by csilvewchicago on Jun 10, 16 5:39 AM
Can anyone tell me why I can't purchase fish etc? I'm moving along in the game but can't make any purchases other than the first two I made when I began. What am I missing? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place or ?
Thanks for any help, much appreciated

Carol

Go to: