Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost in Reefs: Antarctic here

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 12, 16 8:28 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 8:31:37 AM PST

ruibie347
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost in Reefs: Antarctic here

[Post New]by ruibie347 on Jan 12, 16 12:12 PM
I have just downloaded this and at the very first screen the place where the blocks should show is just all white. Even on the how to play screen that comes up it is just white. I am using a PC with windows and all updates are up to date etc. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.
thanks

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 12, 16 4:58 PM
You didn't mention which Windows version you are using. It sounds like your graphic card can no longer support the new game, and that's why you only see white images. Unless you have a new(ish) computer and then I don't know, because the images show up just fine for me - using Win7, 64-bit.

ruibie347
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ruibie347 on Jan 13, 16 5:11 AM
Sorry didnt notice that I had left that out...I am using windows 7 and the computer was only new last year and I always keep everything up on current updates so I am pretty sure it is not my graphics card as all the the other new games play ok. I will try uninstalling once again and then see if it clears then that will be good but if not I will just leave it be as it is only the demo that I had downloaded. Thanks for trying to help

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 13, 16 2:44 PM
Hi ruibie347,

I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been displaying correctly. Thank you Valdy for chiming in with that information about what might be causing the issue. When a technical problem occurs, we recommend taking a look at our help articles. The following help article has steps that can help resolve display issues like this:

Screen Resolution

If you're still experiencing this issue and would like to troubleshoot further, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any one of our Reps will be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by msimon on Jan 23, 16 7:40 AM
I think something is wrong with the download here at BF....when I downloaded this from a different site the RELAX MODE option was clear and very easy to see, but when I bought it on BF it was NOT there....very disappointed.
Game plays fine, and I always buy from BF when available, instead of purchasing from a different site as I am a member here and like the customer service!!

hellfern
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by hellfern on Mar 23, 16 1:22 PM
Board 111 is not loading or performing properly. One space is not playable and it must be cleared to finish the board.

Go to: