NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Challange between 26/27 cleaner off sick

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 12, 16 2:46 PM
It says "where's my cleaner" what am I suppose to do? I played the level and cleaned off all the tables myself but I didn't pass the level, what went wrong???

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Challange between 26/27 cleaner off sick

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 12, 16 11:51 PM
Yes, when your cleaner is sick you have to clean the tables yourself - as you discovered.

You just have to be more careful about queuing the tasks - so that you clean the tables soon enough for the next customer to sit down, but not that soon that the people at the counter become impatient.

When you have a walk-out because the customers waited too long for a table then it becomes difficult to pass the level.

Also you can clean the table as soon as the person has gotten up to pay, even before they pay so if your server is in the general area of the table, just let them clean it while they're there.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jan 14, 16 6:55 AM
Yes, I have the same problem. I have played it 3 times, cleaned all the tables, had no-one walk out, and still not passed.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 14, 16 4:22 PM
I just finished the level twice more and got the whole amount of bars 1450 and the star didn't light up nor did I get a diamond. And NO I am not going to dump the game and start over. Just wanted to let others know that there is a glitch in this game at this point unless someone can figure out what is happening otherwise.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 14, 16 11:43 PM
I'm not sure on what difficulty setting you are playing - on normal it shows you need 1525 to pass and my score was 1719, I did receive the star and diamond. I just replayed it to check. Perhaps there's a bug in the mode you are playing?

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 16, 16 9:26 AM
I just went back into the game go check and when you click on the challenge it does say that I need 1450 to pass the level. I wonder what goeash's game said.

Go to: