naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Bonus Levels?

[Post New]by naedebpat on Nov 25, 09 3:14 PM
Has anyone gotten to them yet? What are the type of the levels? How many bonus levels are there? Are they hard to find? Answering these questions will help me decide to pay $19.99 or wait for $6.99!!!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

Re:Bonus Levels?

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Nov 28, 09 4:02 PM
There's a secret room you have to find and about 3 more hidden object scenes and an extra puzzle and an interactive phone call. I think the reason no one is responding is because without the regular edition to compare it to, it's hard to say what exactly is extra and what is the regular game. I hope that makes sense.
I've been reading the forums and there seems to be some debating on whether or not the CE (Collector's Edition) was really worth the $19.95 or not. Some people thought it was a rip off, others thought it was okay considering all the work that went into it. Personally, I wanted to play it as soon as it came out and I thought it'd be fun to have some of the extras so I don't regret my purchase. If you have the extra cash to burn and you're not expecting a lot then go ahead. Some people felt that the way the game was marketed led them to believe there was all this extra playing stuff and the way it is integrated into the game it's hard to say what was extra or even recognize that it was extra so some people felt like it wasn't fair.
In the end, it boils down to what you can afford and not expecting a whole 'nother game within a game.
I hope that helps or makes sense.

[Post New]by hezorheather on Nov 28, 09 4:20 PM
I love this game...i sat here yesterday for 7 hours and finished, i still had a bag of tasty onions left in my inventory....? I never got the interactive phone call, guess i missed something..Did you ever find the second fish for the trap door in the floor...I bet thats what I missed but where did the second fish come from, the one i got came out of the rabbit statue's head after microwaving...? maybe i'll play again...i also didnt like the end so much it was so climactic but the sacrificed girl was never freed.....never came back to life..a little disappointing...loved the game even for 19.95

Skipperbp32
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by Skipperbp32 on Nov 28, 09 4:31 PM
You use the bag of tasty onions to feed someone. Once you've done that a Hidden object scene kicks in where the 2nd Felix is located.

I have leftover snowshoes. I'm not quite sure how I managed to traipse around in knee deep snow, carrying things like Beams, ladders and car jacks and didn't bother putting on the snowshoes. A little odd to me!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Nov 28, 09 5:27 PM
The tasty onions.......is a bag of potato chips, you feed then to the wolf, and then another area appears to find H O items, one of the items is a felix. The other felix will be found after putting the rabbit head in the microwave.

Edited on 11/28/2009 at 5:50:02 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 09 5:34 PM
If you check out the topic Bonus Levels/ Locations of the 2 Felix's/ Phone # Puzzle/ Using Built-in Strategy Guide you will see the answer to your questions. Here is a copy and paste link to that topic:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/66260.page

Good luck!

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on Dec 5, 09 9:27 PM
yourshannygirl wrote:There's a secret room you have to find and about 3 more hidden object scenes and an extra puzzle and an interactive phone call. I think the reason no one is responding is because without the regular edition to compare it to, it's hard to say what exactly is extra and what is the regular game. I hope that makes sense.
I've been reading the forums and there seems to be some debating on whether or not the CE (Collector's Edition) was really worth the $19.95 or not. Some people thought it was a rip off, others thought it was okay considering all the work that went into it. Personally, I wanted to play it as soon as it came out and I thought it'd be fun to have some of the extras so I don't regret my purchase. If you have the extra cash to burn and you're not expecting a lot then go ahead. Some people felt that the way the game was marketed led them to believe there was all this extra playing stuff and the way it is integrated into the game it's hard to say what was extra or even recognize that it was extra so some people felt like it wasn't fair.
In the end, it boils down to what you can afford and not expecting a whole 'nother game within a game.

I hope that helps or makes sense.

You are right. I didn't think of it that way.

Edited on 12/05/2009 at 9:29:20 PM PST

Go to: