bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Bangkok - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 13, 16 10:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Bangkok. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Bangkok posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 1:59:58 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Bangkok - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 13, 16 10:12 AM
Existing Bangkok threads:

Bangkok 7

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 3:29:53 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:28 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past with other cities and levels as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Paris and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in our game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would also like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 3:32:58 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 7, 18 5:03 PM
Greetings Players!

Thank you so much for playing our game! I'm posting today to extend my gratitude (and that of the Moderation Team) to everyone who has taken the time to help their fellow Gummy Drop! players. I also want to keep this thread open so newer players can post level help requests. This is a place where people can seek and offer help with Bangkok. Thank you all for your patience with the game and with Moderation Team as we work to answer everyone's questions.

If the suggestions made in this thread don't help, you're also welcome to email our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be happy to offer more assistance. Don't hesitate to PM a member of the Moderation Team, either. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: