Laboratory

[Post New]by Taxidude on Jan 13, 16 2:59 PM
In Laboratory. Created deadly poison to kill plant. Now the only thing is the plate in the floor where it needs a screen. Can't find the screen. Anybody help here. Only thing in my inventory is the Phoenix. Hint keeps telling me to install screen, but can't find screen.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Laboratory

[Post New]by greenshade on Jan 13, 16 3:57 PM
wow.. you're there already? I can NOT get the spider poison after I immobilized it. Even though the hint tells me to take the bottle with the spider on it to the spider it just closes the window. If you can help me here maybe I can come back and help you after I finish at the lab.

Hugs from Cinci

smpilotmom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by smpilotmom on Jan 13, 16 4:20 PM
I am having the very same issue with the spider venom. Anyone know what to do?

smpilotmom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by smpilotmom on Jan 13, 16 4:32 PM
I just figured it out, whoopee! Leave the room and come back. Click on the spider and then you will see the question mark appear. Put the flask there and it should work. Hope this helps

Laboratory

[Post New]by Kampfstorch on Jan 13, 16 4:32 PM
So do I. After a sequence i should have the screen in my inventory, but no sequence, and no Screen...

[Post New]by kteewill on Jan 13, 16 9:05 PM
So I am not alone. No screen and no way to find it.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Jan 13, 16 10:20 PM
How do you neutralize the spider?

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jan 13, 16 10:39 PM
After using the poison on the plant, nothing happened....the plant didn't die, there was no talking to the crook, the screen just stayed open as to where I put the poison. I then went to another area and came back and the plant was dead but the crook was gone. There was an entire cut scene missing where we should have talked to him again and he would give us the screen to move forward. I decided to exit out to the main menu and then hit play again. It brought me directly back to where I was with the screen now added in my inventory. I hope this helps. I'm just so glad that this worked for me, and hopefully for you, since I hate when this kind of glitch happens towards the end of a game and generally, if there is a fix, you wind-up having to start all over. Good luck all and have a great day!

[Post New]by pearlywise on Jan 14, 16 1:46 AM
Thanks so much Poof11. Your help worked!!

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Jan 14, 16 7:19 AM
jramme wrote:How do you neutralize the spider?

You should have picked up a net gun called a spider neutralizer.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Laboratory

[Post New]by greenshade on Jan 14, 16 7:26 AM
Taxidude wrote:In Laboratory. Created deadly poison to kill plant. Now the only thing is the plate in the floor where it needs a screen. Can't find the screen. Anybody help here. Only thing in my inventory is the Phoenix. Hint keeps telling me to install screen, but can't find screen.

Taxidude, did you find all that helpful?

Personally, from the spider on I kept using hints to go exactly and get exactly what I needed so as to avoid any more trouble.

Now I'm through the floor! yay!

Hugs from Cinci

[Post New]by Needles1352 on Jan 14, 16 12:27 PM
Thanks Poof - That's just crazy, but it worked. I exited and went back in and there was the screen.

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

screen

[Post New]by kandinsky on Jan 17, 16 5:35 PM
worked for me too
but what a quirky game
fun all in all though

lindak13
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lindak13 on Jan 21, 16 5:15 AM
Poof11 wrote:After using the poison on the plant, nothing happened....the plant didn't die, there was no talking to the crook, the screen just stayed open as to where I put the poison. I then went to another area and came back and the plant was dead but the crook was gone. There was an entire cut scene missing where we should have talked to him again and he would give us the screen to move forward. I decided to exit out to the main menu and then hit play again. It brought me directly back to where I was with the screen now added in my inventory. I hope this helps. I'm just so glad that this worked for me, and hopefully for you, since I hate when this kind of glitch happens towards the end of a game and generally, if there is a fix, you wind-up having to start all over. Good luck all and have a great day!

lindak13
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lindak13 on Jan 21, 16 5:17 AM
lindak13 wrote:
Poof11 wrote:After using the poison on the plant, nothing happened....the plant didn't die, there was no talking to the crook, the screen just stayed open as to where I put the poison. I then went to another area and came back and the plant was dead but the crook was gone. There was an entire cut scene missing where we should have talked to him again and he would give us the screen to move forward. I decided to exit out to the main menu and then hit play again. It brought me directly back to where I was with the screen now added in my inventory. I hope this helps. I'm just so glad that this worked for me, and hopefully for you, since I hate when this kind of glitch happens towards the end of a game and generally, if there is a fix, you wind-up having to start all over. Good luck all and have a great day!
I went back to the lab and used the magnifying glass on plate on the floor and that opened another game.

Go to: